Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Probably monk.

Can the protection paladin use Divine Shield at the beginning of the Blood Rage phase

Deleted
    BrM is pretty amazing, because they bring one huge cooldown and they bring stagger, also if u have the rook trinket it helps aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeka View Post
    Can the protection paladin use Divine Shield at the beginning of the Blood Rage phase
    No..

------

I think any tank can do it, you just need the proper cooldowns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebeka View Post
    if u mean, to remove the stacks, click bubble away and then start with 0 stacks when u taunt, ye that is possible

Deleted
    Brewmaster -> Paladin -> other, as posted above.

Brewmaster is the easiest to do it on hands down, but any competent tank can do it.

I've done it on 10 and 25 H on a 571 Prot. Pally, and last week on 25 H with a 555 Prot. Warrior which was rough even with practice doing it on my paladin. As long as your dps/healers are capable of getting the tank the proper cooldowns it's easy enough.

Deleted
    Zen med => 2M guard + all personal CDs ftw.

If done right you won't need any externals, and most of the time not even a heal.

Therefore monk>>>>>all

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakawa View Post
    Zen med => 2M guard + all personal CDs ftw.

If done right you won't need any externals, and most of the time not even a heal.

Therefore monk>>>>>all
    Stack mastery and just afk during it =)

Well, not literally afk, but you can do 25H full mastery without a whole lot of direct heals.

Update on warrior soloing, did it again this week with 566 ilvl versus 555 and much smoother, not even a cloak proc even with going into the second BR with 6 stacks and no personal CD due to blood DK getting gibbed right before BR.

so easily doable with fairly average gear on any tank, definitely a total joke for any brewmaster even a fairly undergeared one.

Does diffuse magic work? Even without that Monks are the best by far.. with it, it's an even bigger gap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Yeah. Pretty much the class with the cheese mechanic. "stagger" whoops it didn't happen.
    normal class mechanic= cheesing. Gotcha

saw a dk do it and his health barely dropped. Was pretty neato. only called for PS and DS and that was more or less it from what I noticed.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

We heal a couple of dks through 25H blood rage (one for each). However, we are running a lot of externals (2 hand of sacrifice, 2-3 ironbark, spirit link totem, power word: barrier, pain suppression for each phase).

7+ Year Old Account
    Those are probably overkill, you should only need 1 - 30 % dmg reduction couple with class cds for the duration if using Rook's. 2 - 30% cds are plenty if you don't have/ don't use Rook's.

Probably druid and or BM monk my alt BM can tank it in 10m H easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    Does diffuse magic work? Even without that Monks are the best by far.. with it, it's an even bigger gap.
    Diffuse only works on magic damage, you take Dampen for malk (like you actually need it).

Quote Originally Posted by DJNatsu View Post
    Probably druid and or BM monk my alt BM can tank it in 10m H easily.
    Why would druid be good for it? Their AM is useless for this compared to every other tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Why would druid be good for it? Their AM is useless for this compared to every other tank.
    Because of frenzy rejuv. You can do some pretty amazing things with this and high vengence... I've solo tanked Thok from 6% to dead by myself(rest of the raid was dead) for a little over 1 min time. -Not heroic by the way
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by fredsterr View Post
    Because of frenzy rejuv. You can do some pretty amazing things with this and high vengence... I've solo tanked Thok from 6% to dead by myself(rest of the raid was dead) for a little over 1 min time. -Not heroic by the way
    Absorbs/damage reduction>heals, especially in this situation. All the other tanks have some sort of Absorb or Damage reduction while Druids have zero. In 25 man if you take any damage it is almost guaranteed to 1 shot you anyways. You will never get a chance to heal.

Being able to solo 6% of Thokk is cool and all but it really has no bearing on this. I'm not saying Druids can't do it because they can. Just answering the OP question and Druids are easily the worst for 25 H Blood Rage soloing.

we used to do it with a monk and I actually didn't have to heal him and could run around popping bubbles almost the whole time. now had to switch to a warrior and actually have to coordinate cooldowns properly. paladins sound very well suited for it too, but zen meditation is just a bit of a joke for that.