Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Siegecrafter Blackfuse Assembly Line Waves (Heroic Planning)

What weapon is in each wave of the assembly line? Looking through DBM's code I managed to find:

Code:
    local function showWeaponInfo()
    	local lines = {}
    	if weapon == 1 or weapon == 2 or weapon == 4 or weapon == 10 or weapon == 13 then
    		lines[crawlerMine] = shockwaveMissile.." / "..laserTurret
    	elseif weapon == 3 then
    		lines[electroMagnet] = shockwaveMissile.." / "..laserTurret
    	elseif weapon == 5 or weapon == 7 or weapon == 8 then
    		lines[crawlerMine] = electroMagnet.." / "..shockwaveMissile
    	elseif weapon == 6 then
    		lines[crawlerMine] = crawlerMine.." / "..shockwaveMissile
    	elseif weapon == 9 then
    		lines[laserTurret] =  laserTurret.." / "..laserTurret
    	elseif weapon == 11 then
    		lines[electroMagnet] = shockwaveMissile.." / "..shockwaveMissile
    	elseif weapon == 12 then
    		lines[crawlerMine] = electroMagnet.." / "..laserTurret
    	else
    		lines[_G["UNKNOWN"]] = ""
    	end
    	return lines
    end
    So from this I'm assuming:

1. Mines, Missile, Laser
    2. Mines, Missile, Laser
    3. Magnet, Missile, Laser
    4. Mines, Missile, Laser
    5. Mines, Magnet, Missile
    6. Mines, Mine, Missile
    7. Mines, Magnet, Missile
    8. Mines, Magnet, Missile
    9. Laser, Laser, Laser (Really?)
    10. Mines, Missile, Laser
    11. Magnet, Missile, Missile
    12. Mines, Magnet, Laser
    13. (Wipe / Berserk) Mines, Missile, Laser

Can anyone confirm this?

On Heroic, Evrelia's guide says Siegecrafter overpowers the weapons as such: Magnets -> Mines -> Missile -> Lasers whilst not empowering the same weapon twice in a row. He also suggests that this doesn't always hold true. Why not?

Conveyor Belt Order
    1 - Missile Turret, Crawler Mines, Laser
    2 - Crawler Mines, Laser, Missile Turret
    3 - Laser, Electromagnet, Missile Turret
    4 - Laser, Missile Turret, Crawler Mines
    5 - Missile Turret, Electromagnet, Crawler Mines
    6 - Laser, Crawler Mines, Crawler Mines
    7 - Crawler Mines, Laser, Missile Turret
    8 - Missile Turret, Electromagnet, Crawler Mines
    9 - Laser, Crawler Mines, Laser
    10 - Missile Turret, Laser, Crawler Mines
    11 - Missile Turret, Electromagnet, Missile Turret
    12 - Crawler Mines, Electromagnet, Laser
    13 - Super Wave

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those general rules put down are correct. He will never empower the same thing twice in a row and he always prefer magnets over everything else.

However on the second assembly line he prefers to empower the laser over the other two. If you kill missiles on the first one he will always empower the mines instead of the laser. If you kill the mines on the second one he won't empower the missile, he prefers to do the laser.

Laser gets bumped to top priority after the first assembly line, except for the magnet which always has the highest priority (given that it appears the least amount). The longest you can go for example without doing laser is until the 9th assembly line, which is listed incorrectly (the 9th is laser-mines-laser). Realistically the longest you would go without empowered laser is to the 6th assembly line, which again is listed wrong (the 6th is mines-mines-laser). Sure you could do empowered mines and regular mines, but dealing with empowered laser and regular mines is fairly easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasc View Post
    On Heroic, Evrelia's guide says Siegecrafter overpowers the weapons as such: Magnets -> Mines -> Missile -> Lasers whilst not empowering the same weapon twice in a row. He also suggests that this doesn't always hold true. Why not?
    The working theory that my guild had was that

1. Magnets always get overpowered on wave 3,5 and 8
    2. What weapon that gets overpowered is the weapon that was the longest since its last overpower.

Granted, we only tested about 6-7 different kill orders, but this held true in all of them

Deleted
    Thanks guys. After having watched Evrelia's guide there were some inconsistencies between what DBM reckons there should be and what there actually was so just wanted to double check which was right.

He can empower the same two in a row. We dealt with empowered mines on 6th and then killed laser on 7th, and he empowered mines again there. Granted we only tried this once before we changed the kill order, but yeah.

Saved I think has the right order here. Not sure exactly what makes him empower what, but it is consistent over fights (if you repeatedly kill the same weapons you should see the same empowered ones).

Wave 13 is three of the same weapon, Deactivated Deathdealer Turrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    He can empower the same two in a row. We dealt with empowered mines on 6th and then killed laser on 7th, and he empowered mines again there. Granted we only tried this once before we changed the kill order, but yeah.
    He will usually not empower the same thing twice in a row unless both of the components in that wave were empowered the last time they were active. The only thing that is inconsistent with our theory is wave 9, where we get normal mines and empowered Laser, when it should be the other way around.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

That's from when we were planning strategies, with the top left one being our eventual kill order.

Missile Mine Laser
    Mine Laser Missile
    Laser Magnet Missile
    Laser Missile Mine
    Missile Magnet Mine
    Laser Mine Mine
    Mine Laser Missile
    Missile Magnet Mine
    Laser Mine Laser
    Missile Laser Mine
    Missile Magnet Missile
    Mine Magnet Laser
    Deathdealer Deathdealer Deathdealer

Killed
    Overcharged
    Standard
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-10-26 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    He will usually not empower the same thing twice in a row unless both of the components in that wave were empowered the last time they were active. The only thing that is inconsistent with our theory is wave 9, where we get normal mines and empowered Laser, when it should be the other way around.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

That's from when we were planning strategies, with the top left one being our eventual kill order.

Missile Mine Laser
    Mine Laser Missile
    Laser Magnet Missile
    Laser Missile Mine
    Missile Magnet Mine
    Laser Mine Mine
    Mine Laser Missile
    Missile Magnet Mine
    Laser Mine Laser
    Missile Laser Mine
    Missile Magnet Missile
    Mine Magnet Laser
    Deathdealer Deathdealer Deathdealer

Killed
    Overcharged
    Standard
    Just out of curiousity what is death dealer? Ive killed blackfuse once (normal) (and STILL hasent registered on my armory <>) and i never saw it.

Im guessing its just a super weapon(s) that instantly kill your raid?
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once it goes through it just instantly wipes. Never had it happen, but I assume that's what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Once it goes through it just instantly wipes. Never had it happen, but I assume that's what happens.
    Yeah, it's the enrage.

Why did you guys kill missiles every time? Is that easier on 25m?

Quote Originally Posted by qyietstorm View Post
    Id guess its a pain in the ass if its overcharged since first off you have to kill it.
    3 times.
    So it must be a pain !
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by qyietstorm View Post
    Because Missiles add tonnes of extra and unnecessary movement and make it impossible to have fixed positions. It's the easiest way to beat the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    It's not an instant wipe. It makes a bunch of lasers focus on random people that does extremely high damage. You can spread out and kite it for several seconds before wiping.

Empower priority is: Magnet > Mines > Missile > Laser
    And each weapon has an Empowered counter, if that counter is lower than the other weapon on the belt it will overpower instead.

Don't remember if we could empower the same weapon back to back unless forced (2x mines, 2x laser, 2x missle waves).

The hidden counter is what makes for a weird assessment by most people.
    Last edited by Justwait; 2013-10-27 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    Empower priority is: Magnet > Mines > Missile > Laser
    And each weapon has an Empowered counter, if that counter is lower than the other weapon on the belt it will overpower instead.

Don't remember if we could empower the same weapon back to back unless forced (2x mines, 2x laser, 2x missle waves).

The hidden counter is what makes for a weird assessment by most people.
    If the spreadsheet posted above is correct, the "empowered counter" seems correct but is somewhat more complex.
    In the up-right order, at the 7th line, they have Laser-Missile, the Missile empowers while there has already been 2 Empowered Missile and only 1 Empowered Laser.

Either they messed up their spreadsheet, or it's something strange like "priority counter + priority order".
    Last edited by Senen; 2013-10-27 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Either they messed up their spreadsheet, either it's something strange like "priority counter + priority order".
    It's likely they made the right one under the impression of priority+not twice, and never field tested wave 7 with that tactic (why would you change all your killorder when already getting to wave 7?)

We've done quite some pulls just to figure out the exact deal to form a strat from there so I'm pretty confident about our results.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Because Missiles add tonnes of extra and unnecessary movement and make it impossible to have fixed positions. It's the easiest way to beat the fight.
    Should be noted for 25 man, as for 10 man Missiles are fairly easy to deal with. Dont know if OP is 10 or 25 man but.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Should be noted for 25 man, as for 10 man Missiles are fairly easy to deal with. Dont know if OP is 10 or 25 man but.
    Did you watch his video? The MW way seems the easiest to copy from what I've seen!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasc View Post
    Did you watch his video? The MW way seems the easiest to copy from what I've seen!
    Yeah, for 25 man yes. I was talking about 10 man. Translating the 25 man tactic to 10 man is not a reciepe for success. We did that a few attempts and just did not work at all. Sure it was doable but there are several easier ways in 10 man. 10 man is not reliant on stacking up to the same extent that 25 man is.