Deleted

Malkorok HC shield question.

Not sure whether I should post this in the lock forums but as there are other classes with similar abilities I'm sure I'll get more help here.

Will using my gosac shadowy bulwark on the pull add to my shield? For example SB adds 30% of my maximum health for a short duration, so if I pop it on the pull when our healers go ham for everyone's shields, will the shield take that extra 30% health I have at the time into account?

Deleted
    It will for the duration of the shield, but that's it. At least that's how all other effects that work based on max HP % work. Otherwise there would be warriors using rallying cry at the start for the same reason.

Deleted
    But it's not detrimental to do so right? For example I'm normally at about 750k hp raid buffed so that's like another 225k to my initial shield?

It has a 2 minute cooldown which lines up with Dark regen and health stone perfectly so could use it three times over a 6 minute kill.

Don't plan on having any 2 minutes 3 times considering it is an instant wipe at the 6min mark. Now if you are using it 5 seconds before the pull you would technically have it, but again kinda a waste imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucinrus View Post
    Don't plan on having any 2 minutes 3 times considering it is an instant wipe at the 6min mark. Now if you are using it 5 seconds before the pull you would technically have it, but again kinda a waste imo.
    Once on pull, 2 minutes later, 2 minutes later again. That is four minutes.