Deleted

LF officers - daytime/late night/weekend raiding guild (Kazzak)

Hello there to all of you reading this.

After a few weeks looking for a daytime raiding guild i realised that it would be quite hard to find one, so i decided to make this post and see if there are any ppl in a situtation like I am who would like to start a daytime raiding guild and share their experience, comitment and good will for geting this thing kicking.
    This guild could be perfect for old players coming back to game wanting to experience new content, or those who'd like to raid in a relaxed atmosphere.
    Current experience and item level wouldn't be mandatory as I would be looking for officers who have got some previous guild and raid leading experience, since I as a single person can't get a whole new guild on the road.
    So I'm after peeps who can't raid on regular hours, have some previous exp in guild and raid leading and feel that this could be the right thing for them.
    The guild would be on Kazzak, we would raid once or twice a week arround 12:00 o'clock server time, but after further consolidation those hours could be changed.
    So atm i can provide a level 25 guild on Kazzak so we can start in no time, all you peeps have to do is to contact me, share your vision of this project with me and get this thing going if you find yourself in this story.

Cheers!

Bachje#2673 - add me ingame or leave ma a msg so i can contact you later.
    Last edited by mmocaa353e0383; 2013-10-28 at 09:39 PM.