[A - Stormrage] <Progression> EST 11/14H t16 LFM 10-man raiding

■ US!
    <Progression> is a highly successful 10-man raiding guild on the Alliance side of Stormrage, the highest population US-PvE server. Formed almost 5 years ago, most of our core has been raiding successfully together since 2007. Through Wrath of the Lich King, we cleared all heroic content, including Twilight Vanquisher and Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10- and 25-player while they were current, and Trial of the Grand Crusader shortly after Icecrown Citadel was released.

As a guild we have also achieved Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10- and 25-player, completing 4 Shadowmournes and the Light of Dawn with the US#264 kill on heroic Lich King before Cataclysm released. Our progression in Cataclysm was 13/13 t11 heroic and 7/7 heroic in Firelands, achieving Firelord pre-4.3 nerf. In 4.3, after our decision to consolidate to a 10-man raiding guild, our progress was 8/8 heroic in Dragon Soul, killing Madness of Deathwing on March 1st, 2012 with the 10% buff active.

Our main team is lead by Lavagurl. On Jan 31st 2013, we defeated all t14 content including Heroic Elite Protectors, with the US 19th 10-man kill of heroic Sha of Fear. As of June 11th 2013 we achieved Glory of the Thundering Raider awarding Reins of the Armored Skyscreamer after clearing all t15 content, including US 20th 10-man heroic Ra-den with 13 attempts remaining!

■ RAID TIMES!
    <Progression> raids at least four nights a week (upwards of 5-6) during progression and we typically raid less hours during farm content. All times are EST, which is also Stormrage server time.
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7:45pm to Midnight

■ Casual invites are open! -- If you only have time to play for a couple hours a week and are looking for a stable active home, or you just want access to our guild rewards whisper an officer in-game for an invite today.

■ We're currently recruiting all classes and roles.
    Apply today @ www.theprogressionguild.com
    See our website for the most up to date progress status, recruitment needs and more fun information!
    Last edited by snubb; 2013-11-14 at 11:33 PM.

boy i'd love me some healthstones or maybe a healer so we don't need em

still looking!

still looking

- - - Updated - - -

Edited for current needs!

Still Looking!

- - - Updated - - -

still looking

Hi,

I am a veteran WoW player, I have a couple of 90s and some alts. I have been playing for over a year and I am beginning with a new hunter. I am focusing on PvPing as I level up so I gain experience with the skills. I am on the EST stormrage US server and I was looking for a friendly stable guild that I can call a home!

Please let me know if you can add me to your guild. I added vivix#1977 to my friends list. My battle-tag is: Elvemir#1252

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Pranav ~

Bumping so you hopefully see my post

We don't have an app process for casual/pvp, if you want to join, just whisper an officer in game for an invite.

Still looking for raiders.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

Still Looking

- - - Updated - - -

Bump for current recruitment.

Still looking

still looking, blackfuse ready to be toppled over shortly

Still looking

Hi, Can you please give me Battle ID of the officers for the invite?

Thanks,
    Pranav