Razer Naga Mouse Vibraton

I enjoy gaming whilst listening to music that I would say is reasonably loud, though the tiniest bit of vibration
    sends the cursor on the Razer Naga flying across the screen.

Was wondering if anybody had any idea how to stop this without lowering the cursor speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Move your speakers off the desk?
    Already tried it and doesnt make too much of a difference but the subwoofer is the main source of the vibrations... and thats already on the ground.

Well if what you say is accurate, then you must have the sound and bass so high that it is not possible to play properly.

3 Things you could do whether you prefer to do all or just one of each is up to you:

a- Get the volume/bass down (most obvious thing to do)
    b- Get a better mouse pad (non of that plastic crap)
    c- You're using a Razer mouse, get a better mouse.
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

lower your dpi. Anything over 1600 dpi is ridiculous imo. My Naga is kind of old and its top one is 5600 which is a joke

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah and these new mice they make go up to like 7800 dpi or something, what a fucking joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats wrong with 5600? I've been playing there so long anything else feels like I'm dragging my arm across the desk.

Razer mice are... not amazing from a reliability standpoint.

Every one of these threads, I go into and tell you to buy a Logitech G600. This mouse changes your gaming. It's essentially like the Logitech copy of the Naga, but it's better in a lot of great ways. For instance, it actually has OTHER buttons besides "imperceptibly different button field" and "crazy shit for your sixth finger to hit". But the big deal is, Logitech mice all "feel rational" in their tracking, but Razer mice all "feel intuitive".

Maybe, if I did something else with my gaming, I would feel differently. But of the two Razer's I've owned (Naga and something else) and the like seven Logitechs, I have to say that I prefer the Logitech at every level.

To address your issue, should you not choose to fix it by buying what is, IMO, the best mouse ever (I own two because I started moving my desktop mouse around every time I left the house with the laptop), the G600:

Consider a different mousepad. The high end ones will often be better at dampening vibrations.
    Play with headphones.
    The Razer has settings to control sensitivity and acceleration. Try seeing if you can play with say, a base cursor rate that is faster but a slower acceleration.
    Put some rubber pads under your gaming setup.
    Move your gaming setup to a carpeted area.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    Well if what you say is accurate, then you must have the sound and bass so high that it is not possible to play properly.

3 Things you could do whether you prefer to do all or just one of each is up to you:

a- Get the volume/bass down (most obvious thing to do)
    b- Get a better mouse pad (non of that plastic crap)
    Regards to 'C' - Please explain to me what is wrong with my Razer mouse? Ive had the Razer Naga for about two years now, and its been perfect. If you don't like it, doesnt mean its a bad mouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Razer mice are... not amazing from a reliability standpoint.

Every one of these threads, I go into and tell you to buy a Logitech G600. This mouse changes your gaming. It's essentially like the Logitech copy of the Naga, but it's better in a lot of great ways. For instance, it actually has OTHER buttons besides "imperceptibly different button field" and "crazy shit for your sixth finger to hit". But the big deal is, Logitech mice all "feel rational" in their tracking, but Razer mice all "feel intuitive".

Maybe, if I did something else with my gaming, I would feel differently. But of the two Razer's I've owned (Naga and something else) and the like seven Logitechs, I have to say that I prefer the Logitech at every level.

To address your issue, should you not choose to fix it by buying what is, IMO, the best mouse ever (I own two because I started moving my desktop mouse around every time I left the house with the laptop), the G600:

Consider a different mousepad. The high end ones will often be better at dampening vibrations.
    Play with headphones.
    The Razer has settings to control sensitivity and acceleration. Try seeing if you can play with say, a base cursor rate that is faster but a slower acceleration.
    Put some rubber pads under your gaming setup.
    Move your gaming setup to a carpeted area.
    I lowered the acceleration setting, and it seems to work a lot better but still some slight movement, but its tolerable. I took a pretty good look at the G600 and it seems to be a pretty good mouse. Might take into consideration next time I buy a new mouse

Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    Coke is better than Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckonar View Post
    Regards to 'C' - Please explain to me what is wrong with my Razer mouse? Ive had the Razer Naga for about two years now, and its been perfect. If you don't like it, doesnt mean its a bad mouse.
    Let me first say, I own, and like Razer products. I currently have a naga, the megalodon, and an old lycosa that I really should replace...

Anyway, onto the point. Razer products are simply not as well made as some other products. They're generally more expensive, while using lower quality parts than some of the competition.

But I don't care, because they look and feel great. And, unlike in most everything else I do, I like my rig to look nice, at least to me.

P.S. if your subwoofer is making your desk vibrate, you either have a broken subwoofer, or you have your volume waaaaaay too high. I hope you live in a detached house.
    Last edited by Sinner563; 2013-10-26 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    Whats wrong with 5600? I've been playing there so long anything else feels like I'm dragging my arm across the desk.
    which is a bad thing when 1600 is really effort less as well but provides better control in literally every kind of game.