Thread: Help Fix my UI

Help Fix my UI

Hello need help fixing my UI, it feels to cluttered and having a hard time finding where to start cutting corners. Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/iRn8M4S.jpg

I'm sort of a minimalist but I'm also a min maxer so I feel the need to have a few extra addons/weak auras to keep track of certain things. I have couple suggestions, take them with a grain of salt it mostly going to be personal preference. I would get rid of your dps meter if you are tanking. Or at least maybe put them in a split window if you would like to see both. Same with your chat. Consolidate them into one window and then move your raid frames to the bottom right corner. It looks like a weak aura or maybe the nameplate addon is tracking diseases on off targets? Is it that big on all of them? That would be a little distracting especially on a fight like Galakaras where there is quite a lot of adds up and you've got giant icons floating over every nameplate. Really though your UI isn't bad. If you've checked out the Post Your UI forums, every now and then there is a hot mess of a UI and yours is actually really clean for the most part. Cheers!

Thanks for the input dude, i did what you said w/ the chat and dps meter

Deleted
    I would personally drop the massive tracking box you have, or at least trim down things that you don't need on it. Stuff like the duration on vengeance, SoB, Riposte and BS really don't need tracking. I prefer a display like the format of blood shield tracker (or a WA to do the same if you prefer) but just showing the duration isn't particularly helpful imo.

I don't know how long you've been playing dk/using those keybinds but I personally turn off most of my bars. All the main abilities and CD's I know by reflex so having the bars is just unnecessary for me which would give you some extra space down at the bottom.

Beyond that you could probably cut some size off the raid frames for self and target by dropping the spec/class icons and the portrait. You could minimise them a little if you did that and save some space there.

On the plus side, you have the space under your feet nice and clear so you can move away from that fire when it drops .

Moving the unitframes down, and reducing or eliminating the tracking bars.
    Icons if you can get used to those, would sit along the top of a unitframe and therefore have a reduced vertical presence.