Exclamation Rogue Trick - How to Fly (Survivor's Bag of Coins)

Wanna to surprise your friends or other players?
    Survivor's Bag of Coins - this hidden item is a good way to escape any fights in Duels or PvP, but can be used only by Rogues and only in outside world (not on bgs or dungeons).
    Can be used even on mount and in stealth.

How to obtain:
    -Take two glyphs "Glyph of Disguise" and "Glyph of Detection"
    -Go to Hillsbrad Foothills to [70.6, 50.6] and find Reislek's Ghost at the top of the mountain
    -Pickpocket him
    -Walk to the north down the hill to Ravenholdt Manor and go downstairs to the basement
    -Cast "Detection" (check your spellbook) to find the ghost Orsur near the stairs
    -Talk and receive "Survivor's Bag of Coins."

You can see how it works on this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO1KcuQzjcM

I don't get why you're running around pick pocketing mobs for copper in that video, nowhere near hillsbrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    I don't get why you're running around pick pocketing mobs for copper in that video, nowhere near hillsbrad.
    I think pick pocketing any humanoids gives you the coins needed to fill the bag, after you've obtained it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    I think pick pocketing any humanoids gives you the coins needed to fill the bag, after you've obtained it.
    It does.

It doesn't work very well for escaping pvp though, as you can't use it in combat. Maybe together with Vanish. That said it's an amazing item, and you should get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had this thing for quite some time, it was amusing for about 30 minutes, and when I realized it didn't work anywhere you can't fly or in instances I just deleted it.

It's indeed old and it's not really useful for anything but maybe dueling. I wish it worked on timeless isle..

Jiigeri, mainly this thing is for fun, just if you want to wonder ur friends or enjoy duels/world pvp, nothing more. But still now almost nobody knows baut this secret item

Please don't necro threads to respond to very old posts. Closing. -Kael
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-07-08 at 01:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fun item, keep it a secret