This is a awesome one I just found!
I don't know
I guess they say its uther because its picture of him ?
Also its not like having facial hair turns you into dwarf.
Crusaders in Diablo III are the hardcore paladins. Paladins are actually considered too beholden to the clergy leadership. The Crusaders were founded specifically to root out evil from within the religion itself. So it's like a Chaotic Good Paladin vs a Lawful Good Paladin.
A crusader to me is another variation on the same class archetype as WoW's paladin, so no, there's not really room. I'm not really sure how you would be able to separate them enough to feel like distinct classes.
◊◊◊◊ Tziva's shiny new Heroes of the Storm site ◊◊◊◊
I think the priest option is there because the new PvP priest set makes you have wings just like Tyrael.
But in terms of fighting and other aesthetics, he's very paladin-esque.
The difference between Crusader and Paladin in Diablo comes down to their lore background, not as much their abilities.
For WoW, there's a similar difference in lore, but it's much much more subtle between Crusaders (Argent Crusade) and Paladins (heroes).
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Sounds more like a 4th spec for pallies.
It's in-game, open up talents as a paladin and read retribution.
In terms of gameplay, since Diablo Crusader uses a shield I'd say it's closer to Prot paladin. In either case, the paladin class matches up with it already.A righteous crusader who judges and punishes opponents with weapons and holy magic.