11/14H - Priest LF Core spot. 571/566

571Shadow/566Disc
    Progression on blackfuse and klaxxi
    punctual/knowledgeable/reliable
    doesn't cause wipes
    13/13H ToT Healing MS
    Been rotator for Siege, gimping both specs.

Can make reasonable times
    I'm central.
    Roughly same progression please.
    Prefer staying one spec.
    prefer helping me with xfer if im going to horde.

Jorganski#1788

Leave copy pasta then add me.
    Last edited by homeboyy; 2014-01-23 at 11:08 PM. Reason: refresh

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a priest for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 10/14 heroic Tier 16 normal modes, 13/13 tier 15 heroic modes, and 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes.

We'd be fine with you missing one day a week - people have stuff to do and we understand that

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Herrooooo derr

Starfish Minerals US Mal'ganis

About Us:
    <Starfish Minerals> is newly formed 10man guild located on US Mal'ganis. We reformed since are last guild fell apart recently. We raid three nights a week 7:00pm-11:00pm CST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Invites start 5-10min before raid. We require 100% attendance and might add an extra day during progression if we are close to a kill. Applicants should be flexible in their raiding availability. Trials go through a 2-3 week trial period and we expect you to attend every raid. Poor attendance during your trial period will result in a failure of your trial.

Current Progression 11/14HM

Currently Recruiting:

Mage- high
    Shaman-(Ele) high
    Warlock- high
    Warrior- (dps) high
    Death Knight- (dps) high
    Rogue- high
    Druid- (Feral)
    Priest- (Shadow)

Just because we aren't recruiting your class doesn't mean that we won't make room for someone who is excellent.

Who we are looking for:

People who are serious about raiding. We don't want people who waste our time, aren't focused, or come to raid not knowing about the encounters. If you want to be successful here, you will have to manage your time wisely. You will be expected to know how to spec and gem for each fight to give us the highest chance of success. You can do any assigned job, focus on your positioning, boss mechanics, and dps. You must know how to look at combat logs, find your own mistakes, and know how to fix them.. If you can't admit mistakes or react defensively when raid leaders ask you questions, then this isn't the guild for you. If you give us the impression that you raid for loot or any reason besides progression - you will fail trial. If you are a trial, be prepared for criticism, sometimes it may be harsh. Thick skin is a must here. Most of all, we value raiders that understand how to play as a team. If you contribute to our goals with ideas, show up on time, min max you to be successful here.

Any potential applicant should meet the following:

1] Significant heroic raiding experience
    2] Effective communication skills
    3] Complete understanding of your class' mechanics and its role in raid environments
    4] Be able to play your off-spec as good as your main spec.
    5] Best enchants and gems.
    6] An average equipped item level of 555 or better (this can be discussed)
    7] Professions leveled to the point where they provide benefits

Contact the following for more info:

Haithar#1654

Hey Homeboyy, I see that you are looking for a new guild. We currently have openings for healers and dps, and we would greatly benefit from a high performance priest. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 8/14 Heroic. So you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

<The Sequel> [H] US-Area 52 is currently recruiting players for core raid spots (10m). The list below is current needs, but exceptional players are always encouraged to apply.

Current Needs:

Tanks:
    Open

DPS:
    Open

Heals:
    Open

***All EXCEPTIONAL raiders are encouraged to apply regardless of recruitment status***

Who We Are:
    The core of <The Sequel> is made up of players from <Wyze> (US 12th 10m H Sha). After parting ways, <The Sequel> was created to continue the success <Wyze> had achieved in 5.1. We finished 13/13H in ToT, depsite the late start in 5.2. We are currently 11/14H in SoO.

Raid Times:
    Monday through Thursday 8pm-12am EST. Raids start on time and end on time. Invites go out 15min before start time. Very rarely will raids be extended, or extra raid days added.

What We Expect from You:
    Raiders in <The Sequel> are expected to come into raid with knowledge of their class, boss abilities, and a good attitude. Your performance in raids is what you will be judged on. Those who are easily offended need not apply. We expect our raiders to come in each night with a clear understanding of the night's goals, and limit time away from keyboard.

Contacts:
    Seruketo#1669
    Splertiki#1371
    Icecoldsir#1600
    perrito#1241

http://thesequel-area52.enjin.com/home

Manus Domini (11/14H) (10 Man) is a new transfer from Bleeding Hollow over to Korgath.

We are currently searching for assorted DPS &/or Healers (560ish+, the higher the better) to apply for SoO Heroic Progression & spots looking toward WoD.

We're a 3 night/week guild, Tues/Wed/Thurs, from 8-11PM EST (7-10 Server). And we have optional Sunday/Monday cleanup days if people are interested in being online, but no one is penalized for being unavailable on those days.

We've put up quite a solid run this expansion and are looking to continue doing so with the addition of a few new mature, skilled and focused members to help us finish out this tier.

We're currently looking for the following classes/roles:
    Healers: Priest (high!) / Paladin (high!) (all healers are welcome to apply though).

DPS: Ranged are our top priority but all DPS are encouraged to apply if you're comfortable in your ability to perform.

Please, feel free to apply at manusdomini.guildomatic.com or /who Manus Domini in-game and I'm sure if we have members/officers online they'd be willing to help you out to the best of their ability in the application process.

You can also add me on BTag - ChrisBKLYN#1474 and I'd be willing to chat whenever available.

Thanks! -
    Crook~

<Shadows and Dust> <10/14 H SoO> on Mal'Ganis-Horde is recruiting experienced raiders for Heroic SoO progression! Currently looking for solid, exceptional resto druids (extremely high), rogues, and any monks; yet, exceptional players of all class/specs are encouraged to apply to flesh out core raid spots.
    *Raid times are Mon, Wed, Thurs 8-1130pm EST.*

Formed in 2007, Shadows and Dust has a long and illustrious raiding history, reaching US Rank 80 in past tiers, full clearing all raiding tiers from Karazhan in Burning Crusade up until ToT, reaching 11/13H prior to the release of Siege of Orgrimmar.

***We are planning, and organizing everything for WoD Mythic Raiding. We will be having people playing beta to get a first-hand experience with WoD raids, as well as, Mythic.

Much, much, much more about everything at our website and in-game!

- Please apply at snd.guildlaunch.com
    - In Game contacts: Slamfist (GM/Raid Leader) Hadrìax, Bradok, Khlyzm, Skorgen, Grell
    - RealID: slamfist#1512 lusa#1911 rhylix#1452 Grell#1138 Pohner#1850 JLXSkorgen#1736

Hello! I am glad to see a skilled priest, we are in need of priest, now that we lost one a few weeks ago. I love your experience, and you may stay Shadow if you so please. We pretty much got Thok, then we are planned and organized for Heroic Siegecrafter and Klaxxi for enhanced and faster kills. I would love for you to apply and trial with us, you would fit in perfectly.