Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I've always played on pvp servers, I kill pretty much everyone without reason.
    Why? Because I can, it's fun, and when people relog to trash talk me and post about me on my server forums, well that's just icing on the cake.

Threads like these only annoy me because most players these days are whiny, self entitled LFR geared mouthbreathers (or who think they're good because they got a couple of epics in a flex/normal raid) who cry "that's unfaiiiiiir" when they get killed out in the world.

There's no rules against it, so quit complaining about it, it's always been like this.

World PvP has been dead for years only ganking remains, was tolerable when my old server had like 50/50 but now it's more like 20/80, try being unable to quest for level 90s ganking even capital cities are no safe haven at that level of imbalance, so off to a PvE realm I went and it's bliss, tho it is kinda annoying not being able to retaliate when a mob is stolen but other then that awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    In case you don't get it pvp gear is the specialized one, blizzard never say that pvp gear is designed for wpvp
    I think you may need to reread your post.

World pvp is a great idea on paper, occasionally carried out brilliantly in other titles, but absolutely pointless in this game without some very big overhauls to how things work.

And that's a shame too, because this game really could potentially be one of the best open world pvp titles on the market.