10+ Year Old Account

Question Turalyon and Alleria next XPAC

So with Blizzcon upon the horizon and the new XPAC announcements coming in due time even without any links so far, what do yo personally think the next

expansion will hold and what do you think Turalyon's and Alleria's future rolls will since blizz said they were coming back from their absence this time

around? Do you believe that they will be major fighting leaders for the alliance or will they be more inclined to take a neutral stance? discuss any views you

have with the XPAC theme and what you think the two characters will bring to the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know exacly where they are. On Tel'Abim. Its pretty much the only zone that you cant get too (and there is one more where alleia could hide--north part of kingdom).

Blizzard will probaly got the idea that they crashlanded on this island and they lived together for some time (and made some human-elf kids probaly).
    Well at least thats my theory.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I know exacly where they are. On Tel'Abim. Its pretty much the only zone that you cant get too (and there is one more where alleia could hide--north part of kingdom).

Blizzard will probaly got the idea that they crashlanded on this island and they lived together for some time (and made some human-elf kids probaly).
    Well at least thats my theory.
    They are not on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They are not on Azeroth.
    Argus? I think the last time we was them they were in Outland?

Metzen just said that we would "need their help" for "What comes next."

What comes next could be refering to a chain of events that spans the course of multiple expansions, and needing our help doesn't necessarily mean we get their help.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the next expansion will tell us nothing. As Expansion V will be about Azshara, not the Legion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Argus? I think the last time we was them they were in Outland?
    When the portals ripped up Outland they chose to step into one as anywhere was better than there at that time and the alliance forces ended up in a world that was impossible to make sense of, later they would return to outland and honor hold (though no explanation of this event is given) but were not seen for the entirety of BC on Outland. It is entirely possible they may of returned to this world that was impossible to make sense of.