[A] LFM Siege Tue/Thu 10m - <Planet Express Inc>

Good news, everyone!

After taking a short break from raiding after TOT 10m, Planet Express Inc (12/12) is looking for new crew members to begin a new group for Siege normal raiding:

- Tank (please, no druids)
    - Healer (Resto sham and Priest/Pally)
    - DPS (Ranged and Melee spots available)

Min ilvl 540. We expect you to already have some normal experience (min 4/14) or be 14/14 Flex. Legendary cloak is also required.

Raid days/times:
    Tuesday & Thursday 730-1030pm EST

What we offer:
    Fun, friendly, helpful environment
    Progression raid group
    Core raid position
    Experienced leadership
    Structure, stability and consistency
    Drama and ego free
    Guild bank repairs
    Well stocked guild bank
    Website with forums and more

Stormrage is a top (progress and population) PVE server with a lot of activity. It is EST (New York) zone USA.

How to apply:
    Whisper me in game (Yubi#1101) or visit our website: pe-stormrage.shivtr.com

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking, especially interested in tanks.

- - - Updated - - -

He's good, alright. But he's no Clem Johnson. And Johnson played back in the days before steroid injections were mandatory.

- - - Updated - - -

Bender: I love this planet! I've got wealth, fame, and access to the depths of sleaze that those things bring.

- - - Updated - - -

Voice on TV: Do you remember when chocolate-chip cookies came fresh out of the oven? Petridge Farm remembers
    Fry: Oh, those were the days...
    Voice on TV: Do you remember when women weren't allowed to vote and certain folk weren't allowed on golf courses? Petridge Farm remembers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, no room for Bender, eh? I'll build my OWN lunar landing... with blackjack, and hookers! In fact, forget the lunar lander and the blackjack! Ehh, screw the whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Do not need anymore Melee DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Current recruitment needs:
    - Tank (Pally!)
    - Healer (Resto sham or HPally/HPriest)
    - DPS (Hunter or EleSham)

- - - Updated - - -

Zapp Brannigan: Brannigan's Law is like Brannigan's love: hard and fast.
    Last edited by WarcraftYubi; 2013-10-26 at 11:26 PM.

Fry: It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. Also he got a race car. Is any of this getting through to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for PALLY or WARRIOR tank!

Voice on T.V.: Is today's hectic lifestyle making you tense and impatient?
    Bender: Shut up and get to the point!

Bender:[gasps] That's no lady!
    Trans-bot: Damn, Chico. One more upgrade and I'll be more lady than you can handle. Why do have to be so stupid, Stupid?
    Bender: Hey bite my shiny metal ass!
    Trans-bot: You couldn't afford it, honey.

- - - Updated - - -

Glurmo: You'll have all the Slurm you can drink when you're partying with Slurms McKenzie!
    Fry: When will that be?
    Glurmo: Soon enough.
    Fry: That's not soon enough!

- - - Updated - - -

Professor Farnsworth: And so we say goodbye to our beloved pet, Nibbler, who's gone to a place where I, too, hope one day to go. The toilet.

- - - Updated - - -

Glab: I can think of no better place for this centre of diplomacy than here in orbit around the Neutral Planet. What are your thoughts on this momentous occasion, Your Neutralness?
    Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Just need a warrior and pally tank!

- - - Updated - - -

Bender: Game's over, losers! I have all the money!! Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves!