Deleted

Finding RBG guild / team ?

Good evening Ladies and gentlemen!

So quakenet is dead this season.

Im hoping to find out where i can find good RBG groups / guilds.

Im looking for a place where i can maybe find guilds that is advertising that they need people for the RBG guild - im looking to change server.

So question is:

Where do i find RBG guilds / teams that is recruiting these days?

Best Regards Flammen

PS thanks for helping premature

Realm: Silver Hand
    Guild: The Mulisha
    We run guild RBG 3 times a week. around 1700 cr right now.
    As far as chat spamming for RBG. Tichondrius is the one that comes to mind

So far I've been using oQueue exclusively to get RBG groups. I figure once I reach 1900 you can start keeping the people you meet in pugs on your btag and eventually form a regular group with them. Or at least have a pool of viable players to pug from. Would like a service like quakenet or teamfind to actually work, but whatever.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    So far I've been using oQueue exclusively to get RBG groups. I figure once I reach 1900 you can start keeping the people you meet in pugs on your btag and eventually form a regular group with them. Or at least have a pool of viable players to pug from. Would like a service like quakenet or teamfind to actually work, but whatever.
    what would you recommend for someone fresh to RBG?

Deleted
    Well im rather looking for the high end RBG im already 2103 current rating

Quote Originally Posted by Flammen View Post
    Tichondrius.

Quote Originally Posted by Flammen View Post
    Post in Blizz BG forums that you're looking for high end and see if you get responses. Get OQueue and only try for high rated RGB's instead of YOLOs, spam the main PVP servers trade chat and see if you get any hits ( darkspear, tich, KT ect)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    Tichondrius.
    Im EU btw, should have mentioned that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    what would you recommend for someone fresh to RBG?
    Exactly what I said in my post. I started RBGs for the first time this season and got 1800 from oQueue pugging one or two nights a week.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    What class do you play? You will have a hard time finding a group unless you are a healer or arms warrior.

Deleted
    Im arms warrior

Deleted
    I'm quite desperate on this topic aswell.
    Farmed 3 of my chars to +- 1.9cr but now its really
    difficult to find 2k+ mmr groups.

Gief quake back

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    I'm quite desperate on this topic aswell.
    Farmed 3 of my chars to +- 1.9cr but now its really
    difficult to find 2k+ mmr groups.

Gief quake back
    Dunno if you're in EU but if you are you should try Sylvannas, the trade chat is overflowing with elitists asking for 2k rated players, sometimes even asking for 2k rated players just to cap rbg.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Problem with finding a guild for rbg's is on the whole they are elitest. You apply with no rating, you can find you are treated like a noob. Apply with a rating of 15oo and the teams are 2000+ and you just will be in guild but not getting in team and end up doing pugs. Pvp guilds in my experience are the most elitest and least friendly to new players, I wish you the best.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    Problem with finding a guild for rbg's is on the whole they are elitest. You apply with no rating, you can find you are treated like a noob. Apply with a rating of 15oo and the teams are 2000+ and you just will be in guild but not getting in team and end up doing pugs. Pvp guilds in my experience are the most elitest and least friendly to new players, I wish you the best.
    I'm in a pvp guild and I...can't argue with that. My guild is doing rbgs well below 2k and more around 1500. We have LOTS of members but sadly too few healers to get a lot rbg teams going, so these dps-ers are getting pretty pissed because they don't get into all rbgs, but there is nothing we can do without more healers.

If I was to leave it I dunno where could I go elsewhere to do rbgs because ALL pvp guilds on Sylvannas ask for 2k rating to join. So unless you bought some rbg boosts for real cash from the chinese OR had some previous guild where you got in by sleeping with the guild master and got carried to 2k, there is no way in hell you're gonna get into any serious rbg guild as a new player, doesn't even matter you're the best player the game has ever seen, no one is gonna give you the chance to prove it.
    Last edited by Molestron; 2013-10-31 at 11:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Dunno if you're in EU but if you are you should try Sylvannas, the trade chat is overflowing with elitists asking for 2k rated players, sometimes even asking for 2k rated players just to cap rbg.
    They are elitists because they won't invite a random scrub to fuck up their cr? 2k isn't even high or hard to get this late in the season.

So unless you bought some rbg boosts for real cash from the chinese OR had some previous guild where you got in by sleeping with the guild master and got carried to 2k, there is no way in hell you're gonna get into any serious rbg guild as a new player, doesn't even matter you're the best player the game has ever seen, no one is gonna give you the chance to prove it.
    So like:

I have 2k+, wont let a guy prove himself if he's under 2k but knows how to play, but will take someone who bought his way to 2k+ and doesn't have to know how to play.

Anyone else see how stupid I am in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnaar View Post
    So like:

I have 2k+, wont let a guy prove himself if he's under 2k but knows how to play, but will take someone who bought his way to 2k+ and doesn't have to know how to play.

Anyone else see how stupid I am in this case?
    Yes, it's common among the wow playerbase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    They are elitists because they won't invite a random scrub to fuck up their cr? 2k isn't even high or hard to get this late in the season.
    Sure, where do I sign up to get this fabled 2k that is very easy to get ?! Oh, I forgot, nowhere cause no one will invite a random scrub to fuck up their 2k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, where do I sign up to get this fabled 2k that is very easy to get ?! Oh, I forgot, nowhere cause no one will invite a random scrub to fuck up their 2k.
    idk maybe work your way up like everyone else? You expect to get carried when you haven't even set foot in a rbg before? That entitlement rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    idk maybe work your way up like everyone else? You expect to get carried when you haven't even set foot in a rbg before? That entitlement rofl
    Work my way ?! Oh you mean one of the following.
    1. Have a friend in a high rated pvp guild. Not the case.
    2. Have an old guild since the time that guild was bad. Not the case.
    3. Pay real money to a chinese booster service. I don't think so.

Did I miss anything ?! I would love to see your input on the matter.