Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post

I liked when Jesse Cox did WoW videos, I know he's moved on to being part of the cancer that is Polaris but would it kill the guy to show love for the game that rocketed him to internet fame?.
    jesse does do wow videos. he just only does them at the start/during beta and for interviews and stuff. and honestly in my opinion he should stay that way.

he also stars in some machinima as a voice actor but other than that i think what he does is fine. when stuff is BRAND NEW its exciting but otherwise its pretty boring. games like mmos just arent that entertaining as lets plays and i dont think jesse has any experience/want to try and get into making machinima.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Crendor's actual WoW content, DD guides and Nobbel. I think Nobbel is probably my favorite because he usually gives a great overview of things to come, and like myself, he's a lore fanatic. He's also got a very interesting accent.

The sad thing is that no one can really post anything truly new in WoW videos besides speculation, opinion, or suggestion videos. There really isn't much to talk about unless you like getting into the meat of class, raid or leveling design or whatever. I'd love to see some content on "how much homogenization is TOO much?" or "Is it a good idea to put more tasks or obstacles in raids that aren't just related to the role system?" etc.
    Do not underestimate us.

Deleted
    Anyone who is funny or exceptionally good.

Wowcrendor being my favorite as some of his machinimas are so fantastically funny.
    Jesse while he was still playing.
    Heelsvbabyface can be funny.
    Wowisserious is really good I think.

After looking at this im deffo gonna chek out Nobbel and DD as im a lore and speculaTion freak.

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Anyone who is funny or exceptionally good.

Wowcrendor being my favorite as some of his machinimas are so fantastically funny.
    Jesse while he was still playing.
    Heelsvbabyface can be funny.
    Wowisserious is really good I think.

After looking at this im deffo gonna chek out Nobbel and DD as im a lore and speculaTion freak.
    jesse still plays wow
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Wowcrendor is pretty cool

Love WoWCrendor. I don't really like how he's been mass-producing Hearthstone videos, but I just chose not to watch them and stick with the funny ones.

Don't really like Swifty. Actually, I take that back. That video he made when he got banned was absolutely hilarious.

I'm all for WowCrendor! But alot of the other guys aren't so great :c

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Love WoWCrendor. I don't really like how he's been mass-producing Hearthstone videos, but I just chose not to watch them and stick with the funny ones.

Don't really like Swifty. Actually, I take that back. That video he made when he got banned was absolutely hilarious.
    yeah i only watch the ones where he opens packs now. but i dont really hold it against him, i still get plenty of crendor in saints row and outlast

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW youtubers? can't say I follow or pay attention to any of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post

On topic: it's sad how many of the great wow video makers have left, I remember a belf called Nymph who used to make decent wow parody songs, and I guess we'll never see illegal Danish 3
    Nhym was his name. A Belf Warlock with black hair and average-above average writing vocals, he posted alot back in BC.

Speaking of old stuff I wish the "How to Paladin" videos were still rolling. They're nothing special at their core but I always enjoyed the 2-5 minutes of obscure insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    I liked when Jesse Cox did WoW videos, I know he's moved on to being part of the cancer that is Polaris but would it kill the guy to show love for the game that rocketed him to internet fame?
    I *loved* Jesse's Cata beta videos (how hopeful we all were back then!), but watching him play any video game is excruciating in how butt-clenchingly bad he is. Some of it is put on for the audience, but he's the epitome of a casual who was carried through raids. CF that video of him doing normal mode Hagara and failing bad at it.

Does this just count for youtube or also the twitch (or others) streamers?
    I like checking out streams during the heroic race.
    I seriously dislike all those (relatively) hot girls just streaming to get guys to give them stuff. They basicly do nothing at all ingame and just tease their cam, the other night I was bored and was browsing the highest viewed twitch streams at that time. There was one where a girl was playing wow topless. Seriously, have some self respect.

This guy. GET SHIT ON

Deleted
    SlightlyImpressive is great. With only a handful of voice actors, good enough editing and some cool ideas, the channel shows you the power of smart writing, while still poking fun at video stereotypes ("what if's", top 10 lists, X reasons, Shit some people say, etc).

Most channels do a poor job at those, because they actually take it seriously.

Other than that, the most recent WoW machinima I've been interested in was TheGreyfoo's music videos ~ CATCHYYYYYYYYYYYY (go check him out if you haven't).

funny thing..
    I would like to know why the Game Breaker people and then the other kids like Tradechat (who I have begun to really dislike) and crendor and those people, don't all interact outside of their lil gamer cliques.

Like you don't see the GB people then the curse folks ever come together, which would kinda make sense??
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some of you don't like Nobbel's accent? o.O I really enjoy it. I'm not too surprise some of you don't know about Danger Dolan. Now that I think about it he is kinda on the come up.
    You make me smile with my heart.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I *loved* Jesse's Cata beta videos (how hopeful we all were back then!), but watching him play any video game is excruciating in how butt-clenchingly bad he is. Some of it is put on for the audience, but he's the epitome of a casual who was carried through raids. CF that video of him doing normal mode Hagara and failing bad at it.
    He's not great at games but he has far better traits than many-many youtubers out there.

- He doesn't talk over cutscenes and vital story points. He only makes jokes when it's appropriate and doesn't spend the entire video doing silly voices, rants and generally acting like a four year old instead of playing the game *looks at Tobuscus*. When I'm watching someone play a game on youtube it's half because they make it enjoyable and half because I can't afford to drop $50 on the game at the moment and want to experience it. Jesse's playthrough of Beyond: Two Souls was a perfect example of this.

- Jesse is a sucker for a good story in games (I'm aware he loves the lore of Warcraft, even if he doesn't engage in it as much anymore) and story is my main reason for playing any game ever. He may get plot points horribly mixed up or his crazy theories may end up being pretty crazy but I don't watch him for his skill at gaming, I watch him because I know I'm sitting down with a fun, passionate and (mostly) mature gamer to enjoy a game.

- Also he posts really long episodes 30-60 min videos, anyone who posts 10 minute videos in parts is a disgrace and is merely another leach on youtube.
    Butts.

Really the only ones I still like is Fatboss for their raiding videos and WoWCrendor when he actually puts WoW videos up that are new ideas from him. Swifty, Mercader, Braindeadly, Dara Macatire or however you spell it, all the PvPers pretty much I got tired of because after a while you realize how immature or annoying they get. Athene if you still want to count him as a WoW youtuber has been annoying for the longest. I got tired of Hobbs really early into WOTLK when I realized he usually does a lot of older content runs (or at least used to I haven't watched him in forever) and personally I kind of think his voice gets annoying. I guess you could say I really only watch WowTarou for his gold videos but even then sometimes they barely work depending on what it is and what server you are on and whatnot. It just seems like that almost every WoWtuber has copied each others ideas in one way or another and have pretty much become unoriginal. It just seems like everyone posts the same kind of content it's just a different person or a different class really.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Watched a couple of wow streamers on twitch and damn the game is actually really boring to watch if your not playing the game yourself and the streamer was so up himself made it even worse to watch it, and the chat was full of people just sucking up too the streamer trying to get his attention was quite pathetic to watch and also he had a donation ticker running long the bottom of his screen showing who donated to him, people actually part with there parents money to help these guys stream full time please get a real job.
    Are you cool with movie stars and athletes not getting paid, and you would have them looking for a "real job" as well? Can't have them entertainers making money!