Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    this is PC shit that makes me hate PC. this is the first world problems of PC. my response to these are thus:

my favorite being
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-10-27 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    You don't really need to worry about that campaign, it has been thoroughly mocked every year.
    I would hope so, I just thought it was funny.

Deleted
    Its too bad I'm not attending that University
    Id get a few of my friends to dress up like kkk wizards and behind us a black kid following with the chicken/watermellon basketball .gif like shouting "Dat's Racis"

I mean if they gonna be stupid why cant I? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    It was utter shock for me when I arrived in Japan only to realise the people weren't actually animated.
    WTF you mean it isnt full of horny schoolgirls with D breasts and pink hair riding giant robots? Thats it trip to Japan is CANCELED!

how are cowboys offensive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    They play really shitty football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    this is PC shit that makes me hate PC. this is the first world problems of PC. my response to these are thus:

my favorite being
    Shit man, you found the picture I posted for Ron Burgundy on the Post an Image thread because he wanted to see females in Halloween costumes.

OT: Politically correctness is kind of starting bug me, maybe it's been around for longer than I think but it feels more apparent than it used to. I hope I'm wrong, really I do and that this was always like this because it doesn't seem right that some people are so politically correct. It's like they have no sense of humor nearly.
    Hey everyone

lol @ pathetically oversensitive people. How the fuck a dress can offend you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now I want to devise a costume that is an amalgamation of every cultural icon so I can diss on them all at once. I shall be a gangsta cowboy samurai swami british-royal-guard Indian chieftain Mexican bandito with a redneck trucker cap on top.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to know how well it would go over if black and white children put on face paint to go as each other then trick or treated specifically in predominantly black and predominantly white neighborhoods, while putting on a stereotypical act. o.O

Is it really any better to be a Native family and have a kid dressed up as "you" and doing the "woo woo" thing at your door? Thing is though, I think many people can forgive children, they don't know any better. Adults however, as most of us know, are far less forgiving for what people should know better. Really it probably comes down to feeling mocked.. something few people enjoy.

Honestly though, oversensitivity can happen on both sides of the argument. There's a ton of other costume ideas out there, Halloween hasn't be ruined because of that.

P.S.
    or “hillbilly” themes
    My server is planning on some hillbilly hoedown themed Halloween event.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-10-27 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    What about them whore outfits woman always wear on Halloween? Is that too insulting to actual whores? Were a profession, noy a costume!

/sarcasm on
    Hell, yeah... Next time, I see Americans in Leatherhosen, Dirndl, Pickelhauben or european knight outfits I will sue the shit out of them, since they are offensive and disrespecting german and european culture.

Oh and please ban those Pickelhauben and Iron Cross from biker gangs... This is clearly disrespecting german culture!!!!

/sarcasm off

This is the most rediculous thing...
    Last edited by josykay; 2013-10-27 at 10:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if I actually am Native American and want to dress as one? lol

Well since it is offensive to dress as a white American as a cowboy, it is pretty clear, that this is offensive too.

People really need to have thicker skin and stop crying RACISM at every little thing.

Deleted
    People need to chill out. I'm blacking up this year to go as Winston Zeddemore. Problem? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    People really need to have thicker skin and stop crying RACISM at every little thing.
    People need to have thicker skin and stop crying 'persecution' whenever someone thinks you shouldn't ridicule them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everybody wants to be a victim nowadays.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    with romo at the helm they are incapable of offense
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Deleted
    and yet people dont take it bad when i act a mentaly ill swede..