Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Old God Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Honestly... all I see on this forum is a lot of white people... but not normal white people but the type gamer forums tend to attract... the semi racist sheltered person who can look at something clearly racist and say "well it's not that racist to me, why do the spics care?"
    Or they attract the overreacting closet racists themselves that want to point fingers at everyone except themselves. Just because you say it is doesn't it make it actually so.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak
    don't get mad at me because I didn't know you were a transethnic genderqueer otherkin neo-communist conservative tumblrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut
    Just put Howard on the border patrol squad, because nothing gets past him.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Honestly... all I see on this forum is a lot of white people... but not normal white people but the type gamer forums tend to attract... the semi racist sheltered person who can look at something clearly racist and say "well it's not that racist to me, why do the spics care?"
    Or you could stop labelling everything as racism.

  3. #83
    Titan Nixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ooo es eh
    Posts
    12,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Really, just ignore them. They've proven to be absolutely fanatical about it, and a fanatic will never change their mind, and never change the subject.
    Who is the other?

  4. #84
    you know what im more pissed off about? people who arent dressed up as MONSTERS @_@ halloween is about scary stuff not fucking power rangers and princesses and hookers and damn harry potter fried chickens.

    if i see someone who ISNT dressed as a monster ima tell them get the hell away from my house no damn candy for you lumpy space princess
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That doesn't make anyone a "round-about apologist" anymore than it makes a Muslim a terrorist for not going out of their way to publicly condemn terrorism to non-Muslim people.
    And again, that doesn't stop the people in a specific group (who are allowed to be individuals) from constantly condemning entire groups over a few bad apples. Can't have it both ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Really, just ignore them. They've proven to be absolutely fanatical about it, and a fanatic will never change their mind, and never change the subject.
    People who were usually a part of the "pseudo-white power circle jerk threads" on these boards, that I've disrupted, are usually the main ones to say this. Being a wet blanket for bigots is fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Or you could stop labelling everything as racism.
    Or...you could stop being racist altogether. That's a lot quicker Tilli.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-10-27 at 05:08 PM.

  6. #86
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Really, just ignore them. They've proven to be absolutely fanatical about it, and a fanatic will never change their mind, and never change the subject.
    aww really... come on...

    I'm sorry but you see my opinion is better than yours and I do this thing where I think and consider multiple factors.

  7. #87
    Titan Nixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ooo es eh
    Posts
    12,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    And again, that doesn't stop the people in a specific group (who are allowed to be individuals) from constantly condemning entire groups over a few bad apples. Can't have it both ways.
    Have you read what I've posted? I'm doing the exact opposite of having it both ways. I'm telling you that just because they do it doesn't mean it's OK for you or anyone else to do it. It's composition fallacy no matter who is doing it.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Have you read what I've posted? I'm doing the exact opposite of having it both ways. I'm telling you that just because they do it doesn't mean it's OK for you or anyone else to do it. It's composition fallacy no matter who is doing it.
    Can you point out where I said I was talking to YOU specifically?

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Or...you could stop being racist altogether. That's a lot quicker Tilli.
    Except I'm not racist. It's your definition of it that is stretched to the point of meaninglessness.

  10. #90
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Or they attract the overreacting closet racists themselves that want to point fingers at everyone except themselves. Just because you say it is doesn't it make it actually so.
    Closet racist? I'm sorry but when you have a bunch of white people saying blacks and hispanics are inherently bad, because they're black and hispanic I will call that stupidity out.

  11. #91
    Titan Nixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ooo es eh
    Posts
    12,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Can you point out where I said I was talking to YOU specifically?
    I am completely unconcerned with who you are talking about. You're justifying composition fallacy. You are wrong. There is no argument you can make to change that.

  12. #92
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Or you could stop labelling everything as racism.
    There is this funny thing where people have had their racism go unchecked, because of this racist things they don't think is racist. Like saying "you're not like those other black people, you're not black to me you're like just a regular white guy."

  13. #93
    Old God Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Closet racist? I'm sorry but when you have a bunch of white people saying blacks and hispanics are inherently bad, because they're black and hispanic I will call that stupidity out.
    Has that happened in this thread, at all? No? Then don't call people here racists just because we believe Halloween is about exaggeration.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak
    don't get mad at me because I didn't know you were a transethnic genderqueer otherkin neo-communist conservative tumblrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut
    Just put Howard on the border patrol squad, because nothing gets past him.

  14. #94
    Stood in the Fire ponth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Norway, by a lake.
    Posts
    411
    What will they think of next, banning Swedish shef from the muppet show? I'm half swedish, and it's not an accurate portrayal of my culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

  15. #95
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    26,136
    Meh, I don't see why this is going on. Although Indians remain one of the most shitted on races in the USA today.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There is this funny thing where people have had their racism go unchecked, because of this racist things they don't think is racist. Like saying "you're not like those other black people, you're not black to me you're like just a regular white guy."
    wait... you're telling me there are OTHER black people @_@ UNHEARDOF
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  17. #97
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Except I'm not racist. It's your definition of it that is stretched to the point of meaninglessness.
    me/na peopel are bad because they rape at a race that's 1.x% higher than the scandinavian immigrants... Tiili, you are very prejudice, just because you don't believe so, doesn't mean it erases the fact.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Has that happened in this thread, at all? No? Then don't call people here racists just because we believe Halloween is about exaggeration.
    Lol those same people are in this thread...

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by ponth View Post
    What will they think of next, banning Swedish shef from the muppet show? I'm half swedish, and it's not an accurate portrayal of my culture.
    Some ads in Sweden comes to mind now. I should feel offended over them portraying Finns in an inaccurate way. That's racist, clearly.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Except I'm not racist. It's your definition of it that is stretched to the point of meaninglessness.
    Yeah, you are. You just make sure not use the overt, red-flag, disparaging, terms that every one looks for in a racist.

  20. #100
    Stood in the Fire Les Grossman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    420
    Fuck it. Nuke everything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •