Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I never would have guessed someone who is ethnocentric and xenophobic would think that way.
    This really makes me wonder if the 'melting pot' concept really is unique. Not only does the immigrant adapt, but the society takes the best parts and adds it to itself as well.

Like the Borg.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you have no way of knowing if the people on this forum are white or men you are being both sexist and racist
    Most gamers are white males, overwhelmingly. The accepted meme in WoW is that "girl" stands for "Guy In Real Life", and the accepted logic is that they're a guy until they prove otherwise. So one can certainly apply the same logic, with the forums and white males.

10+ Year Old Account
    People will pretend to be butthurt about anything just to create drama and pity now days.

I guess there's no more dressing up as witches, zombies, princess or vampires anymore.
    Really would NOT want to offend any of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    People have different opinions, even within racial groups. Specific races arnt one giant brain hive that all think the same. thats just stupid. SO its perfectly plausible for a Native American to not take offense to it.

Should i assume every black person shares the opinion of Al Sharpton? then why should you assume every native american shares the opinion of those that go on tv to protest it?
    Saying that an anonymous poster (who has the chance of being a white pretender) is a questionable source isn't saying that Native Americans can't take offense to it. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    People will pretend to be butthurt about anything just to create drama and pity now days.

I guess there's no more dressing up as witches, zombies, princess or vampires anymore.
    Really would NOT want to offend any of those guys.
    Vampires, witches, zombies are real? Princesses are an ethnic group? Oh wait....you just trouble with analogies.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-10-27 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    It was utter shock for me when I arrived in Japan only to realise the people weren't actually animated.
    Indeed. I live in Ireland and to my great surprise still haven't seen a single leprechaun yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Indeed. I live in Ireland and to my great surprise still haven't seen a single leprechaun yet.
    Psst, he's behind you!

Annoying the politically correct should be an Olympic Sport. Either that or turned into a TV show; so much wasted potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    They must have all followed my father when he came to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Annoying the politically correct should be an Olympic Sport. Either that or turned into a TV show; so much wasted potential.
    It seems the "Politically Correct" are the ones winning the Olympic event then. As complaints seem to stem from things changing in favor of the "Politically Correct."

10+ Year Old Account
    damn i must have offended good ole jack the pumpkin king

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    ITT: Themius stereotyping like mad while calling other racists the problem. Fuck me, do you wake up and shave the word hypocrite across you forehead each morning?
    I had to laugh at this as well. We're all racist white gamers; it's all very obvious, what with the obligation to use our real name, location and images. Oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Saying that an anonymous poster (who has the chance of being a white pretender) is a questionable source isn't saying that Native Americans can't take offense to it. Try again.

Vampires, witches, zombies are real? Princesses are an ethnic group? Oh wait....you just trouble with analogies.
    Well that wasnt a MMO C post. Im also pretty sure that white males arnt the vast majority of internet users, so you're just taking an asusmption and applying it everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    It seems the "Politically Correct" are the ones winning the Olympic event then. As complaints seem to stem from things changing in favor of the "Politically Correct."
    Get back to me when people change into their "politically correct" Halloween costumes en masse then. A few attention-seeking university students don't count.

I had to laugh at this as well. We're all racist white gamers; it's all very obvious, what with the obligation to use our real name, location and images. Oh wait.

I said this forum has tons of them, didn't say they all were.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Sheltered white gamers litter this forum... I don't judge every single person here because of them lmao. For isntance there are 10 people and 8 of them are racist I would say that group draws tons of racist, not calling the other 2 racist.

- - - Updated - - -

you're not oversensitive miss runaway from every muslim becuase they're bad...? Really?!
    I cant really say i'm shocked anymore. I really can't. You don't see the blatant generalizations you are making right now? You're associating someones opinion and labeling them something because of it.

For all you know, most of the users on here could be black or asian. There's no objective way of knowing; people have no obligation to be honest or truthful.

Deleted
    It sure does actually feel great being a white heterosexual sheltered middle class male, dressin up as one of the endangered minorities on Halloween to spread hatred and fear for all those below us.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    university bans cowboy, indian and other halloween costumes claiming they’re offensive.
    oh

my

god

they are offensive, someone do something :'(

Get back to me when people change into their "politically correct" Halloween costumes en masse then. A few attention-seeking university students don't count.
    Get back to me when you grasp that I was talking about "Political Correctness" as a whole. And how things are constantly changing en masse in favor of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    I cant really say i'm shocked anymore. I really can't. You don't see the blatant generalizations you are making right now? You're associating someones opinion and labeling them something because of it.
    Can't help but notice the almost complete lack of outrage when it's done by those on the opposite side of the isle at a (I'm exaggerating, but it's still high, as there's only one Themius) 50:1 ratio.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-10-27 at 06:13 PM.

This is how you think: " OMG a gamer isn't offended by the same things i am, they are all racists "