Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Or they attract the overreacting closet racists themselves that want to point fingers at everyone except themselves. Just because you say it is doesn't it make it actually so.
    Closet racist? I'm sorry but when you have a bunch of white people saying blacks and hispanics are inherently bad, because they're black and hispanic I will call that stupidity out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Or you could stop labelling everything as racism.
    There is this funny thing where people have had their racism go unchecked, because of this racist things they don't think is racist. Like saying "you're not like those other black people, you're not black to me you're like just a regular white guy."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Closet racist? I'm sorry but when you have a bunch of white people saying blacks and hispanics are inherently bad, because they're black and hispanic I will call that stupidity out.
    Has that happened in this thread, at all? No? Then don't call people here racists just because we believe Halloween is about exaggeration.

15+ Year Old Account
    What will they think of next, banning Swedish shef from the muppet show? I'm half swedish, and it's not an accurate portrayal of my culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

Meh, I don't see why this is going on. Although Indians remain one of the most shitted on races in the USA today.

There is this funny thing where people have had their racism go unchecked, because of this racist things they don't think is racist. Like saying "you're not like those other black people, you're not black to me you're like just a regular white guy."
    wait... you're telling me there are OTHER black people @_@ UNHEARDOF
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Except I'm not racist. It's your definition of it that is stretched to the point of meaninglessness.
    me/na peopel are bad because they rape at a race that's 1.x% higher than the scandinavian immigrants... Tiili, you are very prejudice, just because you don't believe so, doesn't mean it erases the fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Has that happened in this thread, at all? No? Then don't call people here racists just because we believe Halloween is about exaggeration.
    Lol those same people are in this thread...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ponth View Post
    What will they think of next, banning Swedish shef from the muppet show? I'm half swedish, and it's not an accurate portrayal of my culture.
    Some ads in Sweden comes to mind now. I should feel offended over them portraying Finns in an inaccurate way. That's racist, clearly.

Except I'm not racist. It's your definition of it that is stretched to the point of meaninglessness.
    Yeah, you are. You just make sure not use the overt, red-flag, disparaging, terms that every one looks for in a racist.

Fuck it. Nuke everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Yeah, you are. You just make sure not use the overt, red-flag, disparaging, terms that every one looks for in a racist.
    There's a reason even the KKK members had to cover their faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    me/na peopel are bad because they rape at a race that's 1.x% higher than the scandinavian immigrants... Tiili, you are very prejudice, just because you don't believe so, doesn't mean it erases the fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol those same people are in this thread...
    Do you really think your generalizing is any better? Dont generalize people and then complain when you're generalized yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Or you could stop stretching the term so thin that it's nothing to worry about to be called a racist. You apply it to things that are nowhere close to racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It might be more accurate to say you're xenophobic, but you do often make broad statements about the behavior of certain groups and speak in ways that attribute the behavior of some of the people to all of the people and/or their culture.
    Ethnocentric is the approriate term.

Some ads in Sweden comes to mind now. I should feel offended over them portraying Finns in an inaccurate way. That's racist, clearly.
    If you feel offended feel offended it would be understandable.

You people however can view something offensive to a minority and say "oh shut up minority it's no big deal"

- - - Updated - - -

You're racist... you have issues with whole ethnicities.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-10-27 at 05:25 PM.

Or you could stop stretching the term so thin that it's nothing to worry about to be called a racist. You apply it to things that are nowhere close to racist.
    I notice that you didn't deny what I said, about you using careful language. LOL!

Now who's stretching terms?
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-10-27 at 05:25 PM.

lol

"Their campaign's slogan: "We're a culture, not a costume."

yes and culture should be celebrated and what a perfect time!

Deleted
    If you feel offended feel offended it would be understandable.

You people however can view something offensive to a minority and say "oh shut up minority it's no big deal"
    Why would I feel offended about the ads? I laugh at them because I see them as comical, as do other finnish people I know. I'm not going to go on some crusade against some ads portraying finns inaccurately just to "feel offended".

You're racist... you have issues with whole ethnicity.
    Not once have I mentioned I have problems with someones ethnical background. I have a problem with peoples cultural & religious background and the values instilled by those when they are in direct conflict with swedish values. I have on several ocassions mentioned that someone who gets adopted from those areas are just like any Swede. Hmm, wonder what that could be attributed to.. Oh, right. Values instilled by culture & religion.

I am against a multicultural society but I am however not against a multiethnical society.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2013-10-27 at 05:29 PM.

Do you really think your generalizing is any better? Dont generalize people and then complain when you're generalized yourself.
    How is me forming an opinion on ONE PERSON from what they say generalizing people.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would I feel offended about the ads? I laugh at them because I see them as comical, as do other finnish people I know. I'm not going to go on some crusade against some ads portraying finns inaccurately just to "feel offended".

Not once have I mentioned I have problems with someones ethnical background. I have a problem with peoples cultural & religious background and the values instilled by those when they are in direct conflict with swedish values. I have on several ocassions mentioned that someone who gets adopted from those areas are just like any Swede. Hmm, wonder what that could be attributed to.. Oh, right. Values instilled by culture & religion.
    you don't go on a crusade you "feel offended"that's a backwards concept.

You know what I read... excuses for excuses and shadows.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is me forming an opinion on ONE PERSON from what they say generalizing people.
    More talking about your earlier statement of lots of sheltered white gamers in here, just because we don't share your opinion. You tend to do that a lot.