Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    I got my sigils done on my fresh lock in two weeks. How? Normal AND LFR drop them both. I call bullshit on it taking you three months. I did that shit during ToT too.
    I thought you can only get it once per boss though, not difficulty. At least that's how it was originally.

Also so many people jumping down OP's throat without checking the first 3 pages to see that he did post the image of his wins/losses.
    My shaman I guess if you want to see it or something.
    "It’s not what you have, or what you can do. Just being born, living your life… before you know it, you’re already special to someone."

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Came back to WoW in June this year. Spent a few months messing about and have now leveled up and geared a few different Characters. (a few around 510ilvl, some around 535-540).

My main which I chose to do the Legendary quest with Took me 3 months of doing LFR every week to get my Sigil's and Wisdom's literally got my last one on week 1 of flex wing 1, REALLY bad RNG.

Finally finished my 3 weeks of Valor points, and moved onto the Win a Temple and a Silvershard Mine battle.

Now this is where I've decided to stop trying. In the past 2 weeks I have done 37 Silvershard Mine battles and 23 Temple of Kotmogu. Have won 0 of them.
    Have been trying to get a group of people together in Trade but most people are past this point and can rarely find more than 2-3 people to come along.

At first I thought that 1 win of each wasn't so bad and kind of dismissed the rage of a LOT of Pve'rs who complained about needing to do PvP objectives for a PvE item.

I am now thoroughly with them.

60 BG losses in a row has finally made me not care to get this cloak anymore.
    I feel for you man.

2 solutions:

1) download oqueue and find a group

2) pm me and ill use oqueue to form a group and get you the wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Hate to hurt your ego and all but both LFR and Flex raiding is real raiding.

Both are harder then raiding in Vanillia and most of TBC and harder then everything up to uld in wrath. So by you saying LFR and Flex is not real raiding you are also saying there was no real raids or raiders in Vanillia/TBC/Part of Wrath and I bet a lot of people would disagree with you on that.
    lol LFR and flex harder than naxx 40, TK, BT, and Sunwell? lol k, you clearly didn't play in BC, and you try to justify that lfr and flex is hard because thats all you can do.

"Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    I dont buy it. I couldnt lose 60 games in a row even if i actively tried to sabotage for my team. It just wont happen.
    Whether you buy it or not, that's what's happened. In my case, it wasn't 60 games, but still an impressive amount before i could get that done.
    People join the battleground in (questing) PvE gear, they don't follow advice, flee when they see enemies coming, go on their own to do silly achievements and /gasp under a rainbow while others are busy fighting.
    All while the other team seems to be the most coordinated thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    I agree, LFR and Flex should not be included. Only group raids, on full, not gimped raids.
    Along that line of thinking, what are your thoughts on since it's a legendary only allowing heroic raiders to get it?

I'll wait to hear all of the reasons why normal raiders deserve it.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I don't think SSM was 50/50, especially given that Blizzard hotfixed a change to it on Oct 16 to help the alliance.
    oQueue seems to have exaggerated/exacerbated the faction advantages on the battlegrounds that have them. Where there's a real or perceived advantage for one side, that side will show up in premades, and the other side will be the unlucky random sods who didn't get the note. Yes, it's certainly possible to play all day and lose every single match under those conditions. Not just possible but likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pennycillin View Post
    Along that line of thinking, what are your thoughts on since it's a legendary only allowing heroic raiders to get it?

I'll wait to hear all of the reasons why normal raiders deserve it.
    Well, heck, why not require a heroic Garrosh kill to get the cloak? Why not simplify it to Garrosh dropping one cloak token per 25m kill (none for 10m). That seems pretty legendary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Hate to hurt your ego and all but both LFR and Flex raiding is real raiding.

Both are harder then raiding in Vanillia and most of TBC and harder then everything up to uld in wrath. So by you saying LFR and Flex is not real raiding you are also saying there was no real raids or raiders in Vanillia/TBC/Part of Wrath and I bet a lot of people would disagree with you on that.
    lol What? LFR is nowhere near even MC raiding sorry. LFR is on par with 0 drake OS in ToC gear.

On topic:

Sorry but I refuse to believe the OP with his little cut and paste screen capture that could have been altered. There's no reason to not post an armory link other than you're hiding something.

Mechagnome
    how do you lose that many in a row. do you know how to play the BG right? or are you just going for the killing blows?

The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    The OP's situation of a 60 BG loss streak is total bull; I've been pvping forever since BC came out and I've never, ever, encountered or heard of a BG streak that horrendus. I've heard of 15 BG loss streaks, but never more then twenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Decipato View Post
    i believe that there is a 99.999999% chance that you are a lier sir.
    Even if u stand AFK in 60 BGs, the odds of not winning 1 is very slim. Other than that, the only way i believe that u spend 3 months getting the sigils, is if u ran the wrong LFRs for them, as ToT doesnt drop them.

I agree that the legendary quest takes a bit too long sometimes, if unlucky with RNG, i just got mine 2 days ago, BUT, it is however a legendary item, so it should take long to get.

This kind of QQ post, i think u just made because it is a desired item, that u couldnt get from charrity as fast as u had hoped.

In my eyes, you shouldnt even be able to get the legendary Q items from LFR, only real raiders should get it. As it is infact the "best" item in the game atm.
    no such thing as wrong LFR. sigil drops in all LFR's even Siege of Orgrimmar just a heads up. And your real raider talk how do you feel if next tier only had 5 bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    The OP's situation of a 60 BG loss streak is total bull; I've been pvping forever since BC came out and I've never, ever, encountered or heard of a BG streak that horrendus. I've heard of 15 BG loss streaks, but never more then twenty.
    It happens trust me it does. when the faction you are on is god awful and gets steamrolled every game by 200-1600 scores trust me massive hour upon hour of losses do happen. i have a perfect 2 wins in 2 matches of temple and 2 wins in 20 matches of the mine. 18 game losing streak in mine before i got the 1 win i needed months back. And that is all PvP i will do this expansion and i hate that PvE players are forced into PvP to get a PvE item. Just imagine the outrage if PvP players where forced to down normal mode content for a PvP item.

You are assuming the odds of winning each BG are 50/50. So, your calculation implies his experience is good evidence that your assumption is faulty.
    Actually, I'm assuming his odds of winning a battleground are 40% by default, but even if we assume an average win rate of only 10%, the chances of losing 60 in a row are like 0.18%. There's no battlegroup or faction losing 90% of games, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurf Blurf View Post
    There's no battlegroup or faction losing 90% of games, either.
    You're basically just assuming that is always the case.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

I doubt hes lying.. I spent 3 weeks of doing many matches per day, trying to do the two of them on my main...I feel your pain. The titan runes took me 10 weeks to get all of them as well... RNG FTW

- - - Updated - - -

You're basically just assuming that is always the case.
    Look at Whirlwind Ally side... last I checked they won less than 23% of matches. Worst win % in all of warcraft.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    I doubt hes lying.. I spent 3 weeks of doing many matches per day, trying to do the two of them on my main...I feel your pain. The titan runes took me 10 weeks to get all of them as well... RNG FTW

- - - Updated - - -

Look at Whirlwind Ally side... last I checked they won less than 23% of matches. Worst win % in all of warcraft.
    Even with a 77% chance of losing, the odds of losing 60 in a row are about 0.000015% or fifteen one-millionths of one percent.

This. Did. Not. Happen.

Grunt
    The issue I'm having is trying to get a group for celestials. For those that say "download Oqueue", I say Curse has it being evaluated and it is unable to be downloaded. This is horse crap...I have the achieve for the celestials but I still have to do all of them again? I've managed to kill two but no one seems to be around anymore for the other two- Timeless isle is empty now as there is no need for the gear or anything else now so no more groups....UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    Where do I "look" for this? Oqueue? That does not reflect random BG performance of non-oqueue groups.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

This forum would be a hundred times better if there was a rule against not reading the fucking thread before you post and make an idiot of yourself. Then I wouldnt have to see the same fucking post over and over again that's already been refuted.

The OP posts proof twice over and the inbred trolls keep moving the goalposts.

I remember my battleground experience going something like this.

YOU WILL FUCKING PICKUP THE BIG GLOWY BALLS AND DEFEND THE TEAM MEMBERS WHO HAVE THEM

OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEADS AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECKS

NO YOU DONT RUN INTO THE MIDDLE YOU GRAB THE GODDAMN BALL

Seriously I was at my wits end, players are terrible these days. Id see a ball sitting in its corner for like 5 minutes //

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    This forum would be a hundred times better if there was a rule against not reading the fucking thread before you post and make an idiot of yourself. Then I wouldnt have to see the same fucking post over and over again that's already been refuted.

The OP posts proof twice over and the inbred trolls keep moving the goalposts.
    Odds of losing 60 in a row: 0.000015%
    Odds of someone posting fake proof on a forum: Somewhat higher

I beat the BG part of the questline on my first try with each BG. Took me a few weeks to get the secrets and I've only had 2-3 Titan Runestones per week, will get my cloak next week. I started the power/wisdom stuff at the start of the expansion though, and basically came back in 5.4 around halfway through the test of valour.
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27