Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sorry but losing 60 bg's in a row is just bullshit.

It sounds like you are just nerd raging anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Sorry but losing 60 bg's in a row is just bullshit.
    It's not that impossible, depend on where you play.

Actually playing on french server on alliance side. French are just TERRIBLE at pvp, really they do. Being roflstomped by every single english or german team (on every single BG, even AV is a horde wet dream against french...). The only "fair" (still horde dominated but you can win with a full random team) matchup are VS other french team, but population being what they are you rarelly match against them.

Tried one or two month ago to do the quest with my monk alt a tuesday afternoon where I had time (with no friend online). I was prepared for a hard time , but what I saw was worst than everything I could imagine.

It took me 37 BG too have my two wins. Sadly statistics don't work anymore on the armory but I litteraly only BG'd with my monk for this quest. Never done it before never will after (even if I played arena last season on my horde WW on another server), so it clearly shows 35 losses for 2 wins.

And having tried a few BG after that with my PVP main it was not just bad luck. They really are that bad recently. It hurt you to play with people like this, really, hurting (you have nearly always 2-5 fresh alt in blue/greens VS a full at-least-honor-geared team). And it's not just me being soooo bad that I'll make my team loose. I tried finding someone from UK or german server on OQ to queue BG just the two of us -> 100% win VS french for now, simple as that (we always do this now when we want to PVP with a few friend, let someone from a different country server tag for us).

I don't know for the OP. But there is some massive imbalance problem out there.

Jeez thats some crappy luck or your lying.

I won on my first attempt at Mines, and my 2nd at Temple. But then again i specced healer so we actually had a chance.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurf Blurf View Post
    Actually, I'm assuming his odds of winning a battleground are 40% by default, but even if we assume an average win rate of only 10%, the chances of losing 60 in a row are like 0.18%. There's no battlegroup or faction losing 90% of games, either.
    That is actually not the case when you break it down by battleground. Both Temple and Silvershard are dominated by Horde, which has, for whatever reason, fairly lopsided victory ratios.

If you are trying to win one of those BGs in a situation where you are facing oQ teams and you're not on one yourself, your chances of winning aren't 10%. They are 1%, or .1%, or maybe as much a chance as you would have if you decided to play tennis against Serena Williams for money.

I doubt that Blizzard really likes this situation but, whatever, OP *COULD* get himself into premades with approximately zero difficulty, and scrape out a win in at most a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    I doubt that Blizzard really likes this situation but, whatever, OP *COULD* get himself into premades with approximately zero difficulty, and scrape out a win in at most a few games.
    Depends on the premade. Lots of premades won't want people like him along because they're not there for the PvP. They'll view it as a waste of a spot and a waste of their time.

*shrug* Blizzard likes trying to force players into different parts of the game, even though the only people that are happy about this are the elitists who already do both PvP and PvE, and enjoy the opportunity to make snide comments at the expense of everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    This forum would be a hundred times better if there was a rule against not reading the fucking thread before you post and make an idiot of yourself. Then I wouldnt have to see the same fucking post over and over again that's already been refuted.

The OP posts proof twice over and the inbred trolls keep moving the goalposts.
    This forum would be a hundred times better if there was a rule that you couldnt just go in and cry like a baby because you didnt get your legendary.
    It would also be better if everyone who claimed X to be a fact should be forced to provide proof for that so called fact.
    It would also be better if people stopped calling others inbred trolls because someone doesnt agree with their opinion.
    Epic!

Well statistically someone must be at the front with 99% wins on every BG they enter and someone must be on the back with almost 99% losses on every BG they enter. Might as well be you OP. (The second guy).

I just gotta chime in here and tell OP that I started the BG quest today, and got the wins in less than an hour. ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    shrug* Blizzard likes trying to force players into different parts of the game, even though the only people that are happy about this are the elitists who already do both PvP and PvE, and enjoy the opportunity to make snide comments at the expense of everyone else.
    Nobody forces anyone, quit being a child about it.
    [email protected] | 16gb RAM | Asus Geforce GTX 970 OC | 120gb SSD | 1tb HDD
    Druid (Main)World first 9000/9000HC 10minutes/week

Just for perspective's sake, the probability of losing 60 battlegrounds in a row is (very) roughly 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000. In case anyone is wondering whether to believe this.

1) Over Exaggerating because you are mad does not back up your argument. I doubt you've had 60 losses.

2) You started a quest in June, that many of us have been doing for almost a year, and you expect to get it done fast? Leave the room, just leave right now.

Summary: You are impatient, and this impatience has turned into frustration.

Why has no one said this :

MAKE A PREMADE.

Using one's brain is hard. Better keep running random BG's to win for weeks on end huh ?

(Also I have trouble believing that your loss streak is that bad.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Just for perspective's sake, the probability of losing 60 battlegrounds in a row is (very) roughly 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000.
    The probability of your statement there being false approaches 100%.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    I hate these casual Fridays ruining it for real Fridays.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Came back to WoW in June this year. Spent a few months messing about and have now leveled up and geared a few different Characters. (a few around 510ilvl, some around 535-540).

My main which I chose to do the Legendary quest with Took me 3 months of doing LFR every week to get my Sigil's and Wisdom's literally got my last one on week 1 of flex wing 1, REALLY bad RNG.

Finally finished my 3 weeks of Valor points, and moved onto the Win a Temple and a Silvershard Mine battle.

Now this is where I've decided to stop trying. In the past 2 weeks I have done 37 Silvershard Mine battles and 23 Temple of Kotmogu. Have won 0 of them.
    Have been trying to get a group of people together in Trade but most people are past this point and can rarely find more than 2-3 people to come along.

At first I thought that 1 win of each wasn't so bad and kind of dismissed the rage of a LOT of Pve'rs who complained about needing to do PvP objectives for a PvE item.

I am now thoroughly with them.

60 BG losses in a row has finally made me not care to get this cloak anymore.
    im with you all the way on that one mate.
    i used to play a resto shammy as a main, but i just couldnt get a group together to win either of the pvp quests so in the end i gave up. i was just messing around on my disc priest & got to the same point of the chain quest & decided to have one last go on my priest. i must have been lucky because i got through both in the space of half an hour, i then decided to make my priest my main again. the point is i spent years getting all my achievements on my shammy, i did everything on her & even got the beloved title & an alliance 1st as a resto shammy. dont get me wrong, i love playing disc, but all that time & effort i put into playing my shammy, has basically been a complete & utter wait of fucking time & all because i was FORCED to do 2 bloody pvp quests to continue with a pve chain.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    im with you all the way on that one mate.
    i used to play a resto shammy as a main, but i just couldnt get a group together to win either of the pvp quests so in the end i gave up. i was just messing around on my disc priest & got to the same point of the chain quest & decided to have one last go on my priest. i must have been lucky because i got through both in the space of half an hour, i then decided to make my priest my main again. the point is i spent years getting all my achievements on my shammy, i did everything on her & even got the beloved title & an alliance 1st as a resto shammy. dont get me wrong, i love playing disc, but all that time & effort i put into playing my shammy, has basically been a complete & utter wait of fucking time & all because i was FORCED to do 2 bloody pvp quests to continue with a pve chain.
    Sorry. thats bullshit. then you dont love your shaman high enough.
    if you love someone. you stick with em untill "death" so unless you quit wow. shes very much alive and you just ran away your tail between your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    French are just TERRIBLE at pvp, really they do. Being roflstomped by every single german team.
    Interesting that WoW can be so realistic.

Oops Goodwinned.

Getting people for a change of command is far harder than gettings these wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Interesting that WoW can be so realistic.

Oops Goodwinned.

Getting people for a change of command is far harder than gettings these wins.
    it is soloable now. no need to get a group

Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post
    Sorry. thats bullshit. then you dont love your shaman high enough.
    if you love someone. you stick with em untill "death" so unless you quit wow. shes very much alive and you just ran away your tail between your legs.
    is it fuck!!
    after god knows how many tries, like the OP i gave up trying. you were probably one of the fails i HAD to group with!!

I don't believe you.

I don't even believe that it took you 3 months to do your Sigil's and Wisdom's, if you did LFR every week.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    is it fuck!!
    after god knows how many tries, like the OP i gave up trying. you were probably one of the fails i HAD to group with!!
    i dont think you got the correct message.
    i was talking about you giving up on a char that you obv have played alot
    i dont question your bad loss streak. i question the "Bwhaha i LOVE my shaman. but i ditched it cus i lost alot of BGs"
    you got a wired concept of love then buddy