Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Tremors in Stormwind

Anyone else noticed them? 5 of them last night and when I just logged in 10 minutes ago, there was another one.
    What's making them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Cataclysm 2.0. Thralls baby is deathwing reborn.

Deleted
    To be honest, it's most likely a bug (The icestone is melting etc).

Nadda. Haven't encountered that.

Probably a hunters corehound passing by.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Cataclysm 2.0. Thralls baby is deathwing reborn.
    We all know Thrall's woman was banging DW.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Anyone else noticed them? 5 of them last night and when I just logged in 10 minutes ago, there was another one.
    What's making them?
    BM hunters summoning those T-rex and other gigantic pets I believe. Noticed this earthquake when shoping in AH and when i went to investigate there was T-rex shrinking in to normal size pet, not sure if it was coincidence, but thats what ive seen.

ive seen them as well(not as often), I think they were related to some event in SW or smth.

core hounds used to have the shaking effect but I think they removed it some time ago.

Yeah I've been noticing them too. In shrine too. Maybe earthquakes are part of the environment update like darker nights and actual weather.

I doubt it means much though. Blizzard has never really hinted in subtle ways, despite so many people reading way too much into everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Yeah I've been noticing them too. In shrine too. Maybe earthquakes are part of the environment update like darker nights and actual weather.

I doubt it means much though. Blizzard has never really hinted in subtle ways, despite so many people reading way too much into everything.
    There were mini earthquakes before Cata started that got worse as time progressed to the first pre patch. Most pre expansion patches have had some sort of minor detail in them that people noticed long before it was announced/shown. That's still fairly subtle =S

Odds are most likely a bug unfortunately though.

You will find, it's a hunter pet,

I think there's a new item from timeless isle that can do it, or a pet

Deleted
    There was a thread about this a few weeks back, with a lot of people reporting it (and with no Mushan nearby or anything.). Could well be a build up event. I'd like it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    We all know Thrall's woman was banging DW.
    Real reason why Deathwing went stark-raving mad.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    No, it's not pets. I would've seen them. The tremors the pets cause are constant, what I experienced was short, not the stomping of a pet running past.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Depends, where was your character when it occurred?
    Cathedral Square.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's a hunter pet.
    Which one?
    I sincerely doubt it was at the same place in 2 days at completely different times of the day. Pet trembling is more constant, this was quick and brief.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krasuss View Post
    BM hunters summoning those T-rex and other gigantic pets I believe. Noticed this earthquake when shoping in AH and when i went to investigate there was T-rex shrinking in to normal size pet, not sure if it was coincidence, but thats what ive seen.
    I wasn't even close to any auction house, I was behind the Cathedral.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Again, I wouldve noticed something like that in the place I was at. Pet trembling is a constant thundering as they pass by, this wasn't.

Maybe the Defias are tunneling under SW intending to blow it up. I'd like to see them finally get their vengeance.

since im horde cant say i have but i have felt them in jade forest while farming and the 4 winds. there have been over post talking about the same thing
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

I don't believe it's anything Blizzard are doing, the earthquake bunnies (don't ask) were removed after Cataclysm.

There are many other things that can cause a screen shake.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be a hunter pet in the cathedral, then. I can tell you're hoping for us to start saying stuff like "tdb confirmed" but it's just a bug.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)