Trouble agrar the adds on heroic fight against Immersus

Good afternoon, I'm having trouble agrar the adds in the fight against Immersus heroic, do not think the problem is gear, plus something wrong in my rotation, I use thrash and swipe maul and even more not conseigo agrar most adds I would like some tips on how I can improve. Now, I appreciate the help. Sorry for bad english

my char

Lokiis - Realm Azralon

So your playing tank and are having troubles getting aggro of all the adds onto Immerseus Heroic i assume from your bad english? well i'd like to tell how we sorted it out^^ first of all we was a DK and Paladin neither of us had any aggro problems^^ We normall gets together 9 man during all phase 1 of the fight slowly moving left while our boss tank is moving further left of us. simply getting hit by the cone attack from the boss and then tank switches so basically once the adds starts spawning our add tank has about 80k attack power from vengeance from tanking the boss the past 30-40 seconds. which makes for an excelent start of the add controll into p1.

While we moves the tank just focuses onto AOE and barely does anything to self sustain and its more important he gets the adds than 100% survive its a fact that nomather who else gets aggro will take alot more damage than him from them. Our 2nd tank takes 2nd breath and then switches back to 1st tank tanking boss. there wont spawn adds before 3rd breath again so sort it out so only 1 of your tanks are tanking the adds mainly and the other is there for the boss while taking care of adds^^ also incase you got then use MissDirect or Tricks of Trade 50% into the add spawning phase.
    Death Knights never fell to Arthas. We are the once to make him fall!

When I tanked it and my tanking mate had the same problems I came up with a tactic where we both pick them up. The tank who's gonna take the next breath is picking up adds closer to Immersus, and the other one the adds further in the back. When the breath is about to hit the soak tank moves out. It did make it a lot easier, and the soak tank could hit the adds for rage and completely skip the debuff mechanic.

The biggest problem is that unless you have someone with an aggro redirect (Hunter/Rogue) or someone to draw them all in (Paladin), they tend to go wherever they want.

Try and stand as close to the boss as possible. in any case. Land Thrash on as many as you can. In the earlier phases (1 or 2) you may even want to use Incarnation.

Deleted
    specing into incarnation helped me out a lot with grabing them all.

also try having a pala healer with RF on or a priest halo'ing when they spawn, so they all go for them and its much much easier to grab them then if they are all spread appart!

good luck!

I tank with a warrior. First time adds come out, he uses banner. Next time I use incarnation. We rotate this. Might get to where adds will spawn but cds aren't up yet, but at that point there shouldn't be enough adds coming out to matter.

15+ Year Old Account
    i had the same issue on this boss,

to fix it:
    we had 1 holy pally heal with ritues fury
    and 2 tanks me + a DK pick all adds off him (we also hard a other DK tank on the boss taking 2 stacks of the debuff)
    after adds where dead, i taunted boss and soaked the the last stakc of the debuff

for myzelf i used consecration from symbiosis and i used Nature Vigal + Incanatiion to swipe spam
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE