the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues in MoP:
-Reroll another class, who wants rougue's anyway.
-Diablo 3 Sold 15 Million Copys
-Haste will fix it
-Rogue's are fine
I have a huge social guild with a heroic raid team. I wish flex went up to 40. Seriously. We mention that all the time!
There is a certain magic to large scale raiding. Everyone I know who has done it loves the idea of it returning in some minor fashion.
Go private server then for your elitist WoW because currently Blizzard listen to the majority and the majority prefer WoW now
10mill at start of MoP... 7mill Q2. That's a 30% decline... What's bigger? 3 million or 7 million
2 thats an other 30% that has quit. (2% from the hc mode progression)
3 no1 will run flex with 40 players cuz it causes sooo much drama and lag more players will quit.
4 scenarios are ment for grps without tank and heals. dungeons are ment to be with tank and heals. so this wouldnt work.
5 more whiners on the forums causing more players to quit.
6 alrdy in place with timeless isle.
in total 90% of the player base would quit and only a select few would play it, but quit soon after since loads has quit.
congrats! (as stated above) you have killed the game.
2. There's 4 difficulty' technically now. Doing all 4 is the best way to hear up, which is also hurting the game. After clearing LFR, flex, and doing normals, why should I bother doing the same raid on a harder difficulty. It boring now. Kills the tier quicker which equals me not playing the game. Removing two difficulty sand leaving 2 would save the experience and cause the patch to last longer
3. Some people miss old 40 mans. Personally idc about having 40 people in a raid but why would this be a bad thing. I'd just lower my graphics if I wanted to ever participate in one.
4. Dungeons in instances that are in open world environments are a good way to combine the storytelling from scenarios but also offer somewhat lower level gear difficulty and fun at the start of the new expansion. Cata heroics were really fun before they were nerfed.
5. This is the best idea out of everything, along with the number crunch. I remember when every class didn't have every other classes unique abilities. (I.E. Paladins having fear now) also would make the game easier to balance, which would make pvp not suck ass anymore.
6. Dailys are fucking horrible. Just the fucking worse thing ever. I would love a alternative to dailys to acquire rep. I liked what they did with the vale in 5.4 with the sha. If you kill sha they give rep towards the golden lotus. That's a step up from dailys.
So yeah, his ideas would bring a lot of people back including me. These things make the game more fun. People just don't like a game that offers a challenge throughout the entire game it seems.
Do what I've done recently, start a new game of Skyrim on the hardest difficulty, with a bunch of environment changing mods that make the experience harder like harder rain and realistic snow (you can barely see in front of yourself when it snows and rains) also darker nights where you can barely see without a torch or being a vampire. Plus you don't fast travel.
I guarantee you'll love skyrim again.
- - - Updated - - -
Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed
With a name like that I've should have known....