Heroic Siegecrafter 10: Empowered Weapon Order?

feel free to delete this, question answered.
    Last edited by blusenho; 2013-10-14 at 10:27 PM.
    Aerzara, Discipline Priest
    <Modest> 14/14H - US 2nd 10m Guild

could you add the answer to the thread?

Wtf kind of thread is this ? When you ask a question on a public forum, doesn't it occur to you that other people might have the same question and be interrested in knowing the answer?

Deleted
    I am also interested in the answer.
    In what order the Boss Empower weapon in each of the Waves

Time------------Weapon-----------Killing---------Active Weapons
    0s--------Missile, Mine, Laser-------Mine------Empowered Missile, Laser
    45s-------Mine, Laser, Missile-------Mine-----Empowered Laser, Missile
    90s-------Laser, Magnet, Missile----Missile----Empowered Magnet, Laser
    135s------Laser, Missile, Mine------Mine------Empowered Missile, Laser
    180s------Missile, Magnet,Mine-----Mine------Empowered Magnet, Laser
    225s------Laser, Mine, Mine--------Mine------Empowered Laser, Mine
    270s------Mine, Laser, Missile------Mine------Empowered Laser, Missile
    315s------Missile, Magnet, Mine----Magnet----Empowered Mine, Missile
    360s------Laser, Mine, Laser-------Laser -----Empowered Mine, Laser

something like this. To be honest though, there isn't an exact way to do it.
    Just have to figure whats best for your team.

Very helpful - thanks.

Not there yet, but it looks like you're prioritizing Mines always when there is one except for the second to last one. Is that because the fight is almost over and you're just Ccing/kiting until then?

Deleted
    If you can deal with OP mines (enough aoe, slow, stun, ect.) you should nerver kill these weapons on the line cause they are easy as fuck.
    With current gear the DPS check is np.

OP Laser from last Phase+OP Magnet+ Missiles is the most chaotic scenario i have ever seen... But you can avoid this combo if you can handle the mines.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I can echo that statement. OP lasers are really easy in practice but the effect lingers well into the next weapon phase to make it a lot more dangerous than it might seen. You will have to deal with them at some point, but there are ways to make it easier if you do the right order before and after it happens.

There is a huge wall if you decide against doing mines at the second and third finished weapons phase. The second phase leaves overcharged lasers which as mentioned are easy on itself. However, the third one pretty much makes you take magnet and missile because delaying magnet any farther will just cause an absolute cluster fuck later in the fight. Because the overcharged laser lasts so long you have fire encompassing most of the platform, 2-3 saws are still going to be launched at you during the next 30 seconds, and you're being pushed in-out constantly taking 60k damage a second with saw blades from the previous 2 minutes (like 8 of them) being pushed in-out as well. In addition to that you have shockwave missiles being launched and it's basically sensory overload.

The combinations after that one are by comparison a lot easier, but that third weapons phase if you chose to do overcharged laser in the second phase will be an absolute cluster fuck.

The only thing I know for sure is on the first set of weapons it's always overcharged missile or overcharged mines. He will never overcharge laser on the first one. On the second one he prefers to overcharge laser and if that's not available he will overcharge the one you didn't do in the first set of weapons. So if you did overcharged missiles in the first you can't just kill the laser and hope he will overcharge the missile again, instead he will choose mines.

There is a weird priority with it but he will never overcharge the same thing in succession and he always prioritizes magnets over everything else because they don't appear very often.

Lots of flexibility in the encounter though. If you want to massively front load the encounters difficulty you can kill the mines. If you have the raid composition for it mines really aren't that bad and allow the room to be opened up massively, which may make it a lot easier for your raid members to dodge things.

Deleted
    Overcharge Priority: 2nd Weapon>1st Weapon and obv. like Tojara said he never overcharges the same Weapon like the round before.