Deleted

A new AH perhaps

After spending AGES selling a lot of old mats from guild bank and spending longer collecting all the individual gold return via mail I just realized how much easier the GW2 AH is! Would a more convenient user friendly AH be better? Would a no faction / server restriction destroy the economy

Yeah, the GW2 AH alternative is a huge improvement, at least for someone like me who doesn't try to play the AH.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    After spending AGES selling a lot of old mats from guild bank and spending longer collecting all the individual gold return via mail I just realized how much easier the GW2 AH is!
    I don't know why a mass gold collection hasn't been implemented in game yet. We have the option to do it from the mobile auction house, so why not let us mass collect our gold in game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    I don't know why a mass gold collection hasn't been implemented in game yet. We have the option to do it from the mobile auction house, so why not let us mass collect our gold in game?
    Just feels awfully dated currently

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played GW, so no idea what's there, but some features would sure be nice to have
    - Buy orders!
    - Higher maximum listing time, 1 week.
    - Relist in bulk without looting / just plain separate AH mail from regular mail.
    - If not that, mass AH mail looting at least
    - Mass gold looting
    - Improved gem search by stats - diablo-style, maybe?
    - Improved Pet/Battle pet interface
    Old Gods made me do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the stuff you're talking about can be accomplished with add-ons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    3rd party addons shouldn't be needed

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Mhm but that's not the point really. There's letting the community build on something with addons and then there's leaving an underdeveloped feature to the community to make something more of so Blizzard don't have to. Personally I'd welcome Blizzard implementing stuff into the game itself so I don't have to keep constantly updating 30+ addons every expansion/patch.
    Butts.

Deleted
    Some items can't be sold anymore, no matter how much you overhaul the AH and the auction system imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    They shouldn't allow Auctioneer style mods at all (break them) and let the players go oldskool. The whole AH these days is ruined by the so-called ah-masters "playing" the AH. Makes it rather boring for the rest.

Deleted
    The Auction House interface really needs an overhaul. It's so dated now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Some items can't be sold anymore, no matter how much you overhaul the AH and the auction system imo.
    However the buy order idea is pretty cool and its something I've wanted for a long time. That would help with procuring rarer items.

Deleted
    I agree that the AH is pretty much outdated, would love to see some of the neat features add-ons add to it these days.. One can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    mobile auction house also groups together auctions of the same price. Don't have to wade through 10 pages of people posting 1 material at a time.

The WoW AH needs a serious overhaul. It was good when it was implemented, but it has aged terribly and needs to be brought up to date to current standards in other games.

Deleted
    Exactly - currently it's just an unnecessary chore