Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by manamonster View Post
    Even without SoTF you're still wasting a good portion of the BoP that, when viewed from the raid as a whole, would be better used on a different healer or a dps.
    I fail to see how allowing another healer to cast for 10 seconds is going to be better than a Druid covering cooldowns for the last 7 accelerates solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    If you are good enought you can use trankility with a SotF proc and the lastime its like 2.3s with BL. Or you can use it with auramastery. Anyway using BoP on a rdruid is a waste of it.
    Shortening Tranquility wastes most of it in this case. There's not that much to heal from just one screech. The point of the bubble is to be able to channel Tranquility through multiple screeches, allowing you to heal the damage as that damage is incoming. Unless whatever other healer you have has something bigger to cast than Tranquility, it's not a waste of the bubble.

The whole plan relies on there being a paladin around, though, which is far from always the case in ten man.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    My CD's rotation on this boss is :
    pop incarnation + NV after the 14° stack. BoP (one pal with the right talent can BoP you every P1) + tranqui on the 15° then roll rejuv + WG till the end (easily until 28 but the RL ask to stop heal on 26° stack).
    Here you go 600K hps

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I highly suggest making Weakauras that flash the ability you want to use at the stack you want to use it at. It's something that is easily forgotten when you're panicking looking at everyone's health bars. You also want to be able to see the duration of active Devotion Auras and BoPs on you. I'm pretty sure mine was something like:

4th Stack: Barkskin
    8th Stack: Nature's Vigil
    10th Stack: Fort Brew (You definitely want this if you have a Monk to Symbiosis)
    21st Stack: Tranquility (With a BoP)
    Barkskin again whenever it was back up. I forget what stack it was. You can use Ironbark either on the Tank at a specified stack if he needs it, on yourself to roll damage reduction for a longer period of time, or on a squishy raidmember.

You can use Swiftmend/NSHT/Sagemender HTs (if 2T16) in order to save people while a screech is casting if you're pretty sure they are going to die. You can get a Regrowth cast off between screeches if you start casting immediately as well. If a screech was casting or about to be cast and raid health was generally in a bad place / I was pretty sure 1-2 people would die, I would blow my shrooms.
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

Quote Originally Posted by Bouletos View Post
    My CD's rotation on this boss is :
    pop incarnation + NV after the 14° stack. BoP (one pal with the right talent can BoP you every P1) + tranqui on the 15° then roll rejuv + WG till the end (easily until 28 but the RL ask to stop heal on 26° stack).
    Here you go 600K hps
    Thats pretty much the rotation I sustained, only difference is that I was specced HotW and paired that with my tranq; and I saw SotF+WG on cd. I think I only scored in the region of 200-250k hps. We have two priests tho......

Quote Originally Posted by manamonster View Post
    Even without SoTF you're still wasting a good portion of the BoP that, when viewed from the raid as a whole, would be better used on a different healer or a dps.
    I don't think you understand. Using the BoP for DPS is nonsense, if your raid can afford that, then you have brought a healer too much. So at this point it should be clear that the BoP's is going to help one of the healers. Now which healer can utilize a BoP to push around 10 million healing (the equivilent of a tranq)... It falls down to two choises; Priests channeled heal, or druids channeled heal. From there, you just pick your best geared healers and make a priority queue.
    ^ I agree with this.