Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    he was but one of many hulks

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Thnx i just wanted a couple people to tell him rip and understand how i feel...last night while while was smoking i accually poured out a lil bit of jin for him...see it all the time on TV so was like fuck it. But what it really makes me realise is i have kids and i cant even imagine the damage that losing a kid would bring to someones mindframe.

I feel ya partnah, I feel ya!

Yeah, losing a pet is something like losing a combination of a child and a brother/sister. It sucks. RIP.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Yeah, losing a pet is something like losing a combination of a child and a brother/sister. It sucks. RIP.
    Uhh, yeah no it's not. As someone who's had numerous pets die, and a child die at 7 months, it's not even fucking close.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well hopefully he had some nice Fried chicken before he met his untimely demise. lil dogs love dem fried chickens.
    and this is when we start crossing over from suspect to somewhat offensive if it continues down the same path and then the whole thread becomes stereotypical black jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Uhh, yeah no it's not. As someone who's had numerous pets die, and a child die at 7 months, it's not even fucking close.
    Depends on the person. my mom says that our pets dying hit her harder than her father dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Say what, losing a pet is like losing a blood relative, put down the crack pipe.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    RIP my lil nigga HULK
    as a person of African dissent I take absolutely no offensive from this remark but i do however take offense from the people of European dissent getting offended by it because you are perpetuating racism. Words only have the power you give them. That fact that a word that was at one time used as an insult to my people is now a term of endearment is fantastic.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2013-10-27 at 10:47 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i agree the guy that hit him stays 3 houses down and yea if it was my daughter instead i would have blasted his ass on spot
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Depends on the person. my mom says that our pets dying hit her harder than her father dying.
    Losing a parent hit me a lot less than losing a child. This was 8 years ago, and i still think about it daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Wow, I though this was going to be something about Hulk Hogan dying. Talk about a misleading title.

Thanks Obama.
    i thought the same thing too

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    and this is when we start crossing over from suspect to somewhat offensive if it continues down the same path and then the whole thread becomes stereotypical black jokes.
    All it takes is a lil bait, and.....BOOM check my bobber and Themius is there dangling on my hook. Maybe ill put out another one and catch me a Boosh.

Seriously, why inject race into this?! Have you ever met a dawg that doesn't like friend chicken? mine would eat some right now if I had some.

Damn, calm down brah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Losing a parent hit me a lot less than losing a child. This was 8 years ago, and i still think about it daily.
    Some people regard their pets as their kids, but i get where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    All it takes is a lil bait, and.....BOOM check my bobber and Themius is there dangling on my hook. Maybe ill put out another one and catch me a Boosh.

Seriously, why inject race into this?! Have you ever met a dawg that doesn't like friend chicken? mine would eat some right now if I had some.

Damn, calm down brah.
    sure it has nothing to do with the fact he called the dog lil nigga and i guess you probably also missed the other things... jeez people like you are a pain.

Right next we'll have a person saying the dog hopefully had some watermelon, but it's not racist in the slighest despite the multiple references to black people becuase we're just talking about a dog right?

Can you not see how if that line of converastion continues it would be offensive?

and you should cool your shit and quit being offended over shit that don't matter.

it really sucks he got hit in front of your kid. my dog got hit in front of me and my best friend, and i was going to fucking murder the person that did it, because they hit the dog while gawking at my mother. the dog didn't die there though, she died just a few days before my 20th birthday. best dog i've ever had :'(

sure it has nothing to do with the fact he called the dog lil nigga and i guess you probably also missed the other things... jeez people like you are a pain.
    damn why you mad at me partnah? I thought we were bff's

don't make something out of nothing.

And people like you are just as annoying, so it all comes out even in the end.

OT sorry about losing your lil pup, it does hurt, dogs are amazing animals.

10+ Year Old Account

Right next we'll have a person saying the dog hopefully had some watermelon, but it's not racist in the slighest despite the multiple references to black people becuase we're just talking about a dog right?

Can you not see how if that line of converastion continues it would be offensive?
    but, my dog actually likes watermelon? and weiners. he has a blast at our 4th of July parties!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    and you should cool your shit and quit being offended over shit that don't matter.

it really sucks he got hit in front of your kid. my dog got hit in front of me and my best friend, and i was going to fucking murder the person that did it, because they hit the dog while gawking at my mother. the dog didn't die there though, she died just a few days before my 20th birthday. best dog i've ever had :'(
    As said before... the majority love to tell the minority to not get offended and shut up.

We are atm talking about a dog that was referred to as nigga that has multiple black references in the post and now the dog should have had hopefully some fried chicken before dying. Can you not see how it could become offensive if it continues on this same path? Well then again probably not to the white bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    And people like you are just as annoying, so it all comes out even in the end.

OT sorry about losing your lil pup, it does hurt, dogs are amazing animals.
    people like me what? That say continuing down a line of subtle black jokes bc the op called his dog lil nigga hulk could be offensive?

Almost happened to my dog while I was out. Luckily my dad said it was one of those moments where the dog runs right under the car as it passes over and misses the tires.

Must've scared the crap out of him, cause after that we haven't had a problem with him running past the property.