Buying EU game time from the US?

So here's the deal, I moved to the US a bit less than two years ago and of course abandoned my EU account in the process.

Now, I want to start playing with some friends on the weekends on EU realms again, but I tried setting a sub with my american card and apparently it's not letting me do it.

Does anyone know anything about that kinda stuff? I've never had any problems using my card online, so I don't think that's it. And in the case it's not possible for me to pay through blizzard's store, I've found a forum called "offgamers.com" that apparently sells EU prepaid cards, anyone know if it's legit? I'm kinda wary relying on third party companies.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Why did you give up your EU account? You should have kept it despite moving to the US.

I had to move to Germany because I have a US military family and I'm still playing my US account.

You could just give Blizzard a call and ask them, they might be so much more helpful.

Never of heard of offgamer.com before. For the past 2 years I've bought gamecards from g2play.net. Never had a problem and the key has always arrived in my inbox within 10 minutes.
    Seems the gamecards are out of stock at the moment though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Offgamers is legit and works well; I've been using them since they first opened up to find obscure game codes and get discounts over actual prices on games (as a point of note, I got my MoP code through them along with game time).

I can vouch for g2play, never heard of offgamers though

I had the same problem when i moved to us from eu, call your bank and ask them to lift the oversea transactions, or whatever its called. Its probably disabled just like mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Why did you give up your EU account? You should have kept it despite moving to the US.

I had to move to Germany because I have a US military family and I'm still playing my US account.

You could just give Blizzard a call and ask them, they might be so much more helpful.
    Well, the only reason I played the game was to raid, and I couldn't keep my raiding schedule so I just stopped paying for my EU account.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Offgamers is legit and works well; I've been using them since they first opened up to find obscure game codes and get discounts over actual prices on games (as a point of note, I got my MoP code through them along with game time).
    Thanks a lot mate, I pretty much only needed someone to vouch for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Never of heard of offgamer.com before. For the past 2 years I've bought gamecards from g2play.net. Never had a problem and the key has always arrived in my inbox within 10 minutes.
    Seems the gamecards are out of stock at the moment though.
    Yeah, I saw g2play.net too when I was looking around, but it's a bit more expensive so... Plus, the website looked like shit so I was kinda skeptical
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”