Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    There was nothing insulting in my post. It appears the OP falls under the category of can't (didn't) read, rather than being the negative type.

There is nothing more insulting to your readers than to discuss a topic before taking the time to first educate yourself on said topic.
    OK, now I will go read all blue posts on the subject. Har har

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    There was nothing insulting in my post. It appears the OP falls under the category of can't (didn't) read, rather than being the negative type.

There is nothing more insulting to your readers than to discuss a topic before taking the time to first educate yourself on said topic.
    What happened is I misunderstood something I read in the blue posts. I was under the impression that major cities would not be connected, hence why I didn't understand why connecting was the best route, and then posted the thread.

I was clearly wrong, the community corrected me, and I admitted I was wrong.

Its amazing how ready people are to pounce on someone for making an honest mistake.

There is nothing more insulting than telling someone they can't read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the top post of the thread was based on a mistake and there's been a fair amount of unwarranted hostility directed at the op because of it I'm going to close this. If anyone wants to continue discussion about connected realms there are threads around for that. It's a subject of great interest and I'm sure will continue to be into the future. Thanks.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."