Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    1. No.
    2. This is not a yes or no question. Sort of agree with lopk here - Attractive men (I'm gay though, this may be a sexual preference thing).
    3. Again, not a yes or no question. And I don't place emphasis on any critiques. Pros are often wrong and my friends have different tastes.
    4. No.
    5. If the trailer was good, yes. If the trailer sucked, then no.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

15+ Year Old Account
    1. When you visit certain websites, do you pay attention to the movie ads?
    No
    2. What do you think grabs your attention when looking at a poster?
    Nothing, posters are pretty meaningless. Unless they have a fantastic art design and not just big floating heads.
    3. Do you place more emphasis on critiques from friends or professional critiques?
    Professional, none of my friends are into movies like me so I'll be a smart ass and respect their opinion and ignore their advice on if a movie is good or not.
    4. Do you find promotional interviews informational?
    Interviews on say, night shows and entertainment news, no. But like, Director's table with 30+ minute interviews, yes, especially for me since my dream is to work in Hollywood.
    5. Does watching a movie trailer motivate you to go see the movie?
    It can sway my opinion.
    Example. The Oldboy remake, the trailer was pretty awesome, though an Oldboy remake was not needed, they did really well with the trailer and I'm going to see it in theaters.
    Example 2: Things like Star Wars episode 7, Fast 7, Avengers 2, I don't need trailers for that, I already know I'm seeing those, all at midnight releases too.