15+ Year Old Account

bags open all at onace

was wondering there a way i can all my bags open at once ie as in one big bad instead of all separate bags

Edit: I'm bad.

Yes, there is a way. I believe there is an option in the inventory to collapse bags into one "big" bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Edit: I'm worse, wrong game.

Isn't it just shift+click?
    Last edited by Aitch; 2013-10-28 at 03:08 AM.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

There should be an option on the top right corner of your bags that says bags shown/hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Velainz View Post
    There should be an option on the top right corner of your bags that says bags shown/hidden.
    Yep... the show bags will show how everything is divided into each bag, and the Hidden option will make everything appear in one big bad. The only real downside of this is sometimes I forget where exactly my invisible bag starts, and don't realize that things I don't want to keep ended up in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yep... the show bags will show how everything is divided into each bag, and the Hidden option will make everything appear in one big bad. The only real downside of this is sometimes I forget where exactly my invisible bag starts, and don't realize that things I don't want to keep ended up in there.
    A good way is to keep your invisible bag or bags at the end and put an item that you will remember at the beginning so you will know where it starts. That is, of course if your invisible bag is already full.

Quote Originally Posted by weaponxlogan View Post
    A good way is to keep your invisible bag or bags at the end and put an item that you will remember at the beginning so you will know where it starts. That is, of course if your invisible bag is already full.
    Yep! I try to use whatever mini pet I have on each character as the dividing point.. every now and again I forget though >< Also none of my invisible bags are full so occasionally I have to do the "which piece of gear did mean to keep and which one was put here on purpose thing. I should just screen shot my bags for reference

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yep! I try to use whatever mini pet I have on each character as the dividing point.. every now and again I forget though >< Also none of my invisible bags are full so occasionally I have to do the "which piece of gear did mean to keep and which one was put here on purpose thing. I should just screen shot my bags for reference
    lol yeah a screenshot would be good, hopefully you are dual screening otherwise it might be a pain hehe