Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I've singlehandedly saved WoW

Well... more like started it's renaissance. I've got it all worked out. Okay here goes.

- Don't fly if you don't like flying. Use ground mounts or better yet, just run, or even better, shift+w for walking! That way I can enjoy walking while others can keep on flying if they choose too!!
    - Don't LFR or do Heroics Raids if you don't like them! Better yet, don't do any optional contents and let others do them if they like them! If I don't like them, doesn''t mean others shouldn't be able to do them!
    - Flex Raids now work from between 7-40 players and will crash your computers from time to time.
    - Scenarios and 5 mans are rolled into Flex Dungeons 3-6 players because we like homogeneity.
    - Ability bloat in all classes addressed. Abilities cut from class are rolled into new specs. eg Hunter (Two Pet spec/ Ranger Spec/ Trapper Spec/ No Pet spec) yup because balance is easy
    - All daily areas have a choice between Dailies for rep and grind mob for hours for rep choices. I don't know what is this

I know I know don't thank me all at once. I'm just trying to help

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I know I know don't thank me all at once. I'm just trying to help
    Your crazy fool. GO take some medicine

Well its a good thing you know absolutely nothing about human psychology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... more like started it's renaissance. I've got it all worked out. Okay here goes.

- Don't fly if you don't like flying. Use ground mounts or better yet, just run, or even better, shift+w for walking! That way I can enjoy walking while others can keep on flying if they choose too!!
    I actually did the walk thing, from Stormwind to Ironforge. Took me about an hour.

- Don't LFR or do Heroics Raids if you don't like them! Better yet, don't do any optional contents and let others do them if they like them! If I don't like them, doesn''t mean others shouldn't be able to do them!
    But THEIR rewards are ALMOST AS SHINY as mine! People looking at us side by side from a distance might not be able to immediately tell the difference!

- Flex Raids now work from between 7-40 players and will crash your computers from time to time.
    Actually, I think the 40 man thing might allow for too much AFKing... and if it was tuned tightly... it'd probably break most people's computers.

- Scenarios and 5 mans are rolled into Flex Dungeons 3-6 players because we like homogeneity.
    Not a bad idea, but I do feel that scenarios and dungeons have distinct "differences." I would, however, like there to be challenging heroic dungeons again... With individually made-groups, if need be. Max-level normal dungeons can transition right into LFR.

- Ability bloat in all classes addressed. Abilities cut from class are rolled into new specs. eg Hunter (Two Pet spec/ Ranger Spec/ Trapper Spec/ No Pet spec) yup because balance is easy
    probably not going to happen.

- All daily areas have a choice between Dailies for rep and grind mob for hours for rep choices. I don't know what is this
    Also not a bad idea. However, you'll ALSO get people complaining that they now have to BOTH do dailies AND grind... complainers gonna complain.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbars View Post
    Well its a good thing you know absolutely nothing about human psychology.
    If by that you mean I'm not an @zzh@t and would let others enjoy aspects of the game because I know those optional content don't bother me, then yes I don't know human psychology.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what you did there.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    how did you save WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    how did you save WoW?
    Check the other thread of the same name. Then come back here.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading the other thread, this one made me smile. Go save some more lives, good sir!

Deleted
    I bet you cheated! are you sure you didn't type with TWO hands?

Nice rebuttal. +1 interwebs to you!

Seriously though, it's irrational to think that somehow taking fun away from others should somehow make it more fun for you.

Round wheels are too convenient, EVERYONE MUST USE SQUARE WHEELS FROM NOW ON.
    There, so much better and so much more hardcore!!!!!!!

Don't fly if you don't like flying. Use ground mounts or better yet, just run, or even better, shift+w for walking! That way I can enjoy walking while others can keep on flying if they choose too!!
    A thounds times this!

Don't touch my flying.

And ICWATUDIDTHAR......

15+ Year Old Account
    Clueless is what clueless does
    HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Addon Author: My Projects

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Here is a hint.

Read the posts in both threads and then you'll understand the difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    At least get the phrase's syntax right.

I've single handedly saved Azeroth, never wow tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    how did you save WoW?
    /10 chars of whoosh

Tbh they should put the grind back into the game for rep and similar things. Some ppl have more fun grinding then doing same 5-10 quests every day for 1 month. Sure the daily limit makes a sort of block to how fast you can get rep, but that is not needed imo. I personaly like grind over quests and tbh with the change that you can grind golden lotus rep i got all 5 alts to exalted now, while before i would shoot my self before i actually went and did 5 x 8+ quests every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what you did there and you're terrible for it.

i smiled.
    tho i think you are missing a point somewhere around.
    - if you dont like playing wow, stop logging in! that will save wow for good