Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I love the very clear timestamps showing 03h18, 03h47, 03h58, 04h11 in those screenshots. I rather think doing LFR at 3am on a monday morning is overly optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob6875 View Post
    Pay a healer or tank to queue with you. Or make a healer / tank friend. (this is supposed to be an mmo after all).

Or do what most people are doing now and hop on open raid and find a flex group in 30seconds no matter what time of day.
    Good luck getting a Flex group clearing Wing 4 that is willing to take a LFR geared DPS. Good luck clearing Flex Wing 4 period actually; according to this site as of last week 2% of players had killed Garrosh in Flex, Normal, and Heroic combined.

Waited 40mins for one raid wing on my healer on weekend. No big deal as I have dual monitors so just watched a movie.

No need to re-roll tank or healers guys just get two monitors problem solved!

My tank had instant queues all weekend as normal. That said I really need to get Garry done on my tank did it on shaman but didnt find time to get downfall on DK.

Deleted
    Now tell me again it's faster to do LFR, than raiding with a group of people, a set time 2-3 times a week

Quote Originally Posted by Anko View Post
    Now tell me again it's faster to do LFR, than raiding with a group of people, a set time 2-3 times a week
    It depends! for me most of my runs are 1hour long when inside atm. But I choose not to raid in Normal/Heroic as I cba to commit to set raid times anymore. \o/ Flex is looking tempting though very tempting.

Deleted
    Maybe dont queue LFR this late in the week when everybody have already done it, just a tip.

Sorry about your queue time.

The tanks are raiding with people who don't click their action bars.

LFR is getting what LFR deserves. Bads playing with bads. Don't worry though, I'm sure Blizzard will make them 25 man scenarios (no roles needed) soon enough.

I think it's funny when people cry and moan about long queues because the real players won't carry them anymore.
    Last edited by Coldhearth; 2013-10-28 at 09:43 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Waited 45mins for second tank for Garrosh Hellscream last night.

Just late in the week is all.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to come across as insulting... But you really do need to find something better in life than to wait for hours to queue to play a game. Even if I was queueing on 1 screen and playing a dif game on the other... after an hour I'd switch WoW off and try another day.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Waited 40mins for one raid wing on my healer on weekend. No big deal as I have dual monitors so just watched a movie.

No need to re-roll tank or healers guys just get two monitors problem solved!

My tank had instant queues all weekend as normal. That said I really need to get Garry done on my tank did it on shaman but didnt find time to get downfall on DK.
    Or just put wow in windowed mode and do what you want while you monitor the wow screen.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Yet another example of why clinging to this need for tanks and heals in random-queue content is ludicrous and needs to be done away with. Save the trinity for organized content and fucking ditch it for everything else.
    I agree with this!
    I posted the same in another thread.... if tanks/healers are making queueing longer and longer, make lfr/lfd in a way they don't need those roles specifically. If they are there, no problems and if they aren't, no probems either. It will make queues faster and the overall gaming experience better.

These roles will still be mandatory for content on higher difficulty with pre-made groups though.

We have scenario's doing the same thing... just extend that to lfd/lfr and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Or just put wow in windowed mode and do what you want while you monitor the wow screen.
    My wow is always on windows mode. That runs on left monitor other stuff on right both 24 inch. Come to think of it most games are in windowed mode aside supreme commander

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Sorry about your queue time.

The tanks are raiding with people who don't click their action bars.

LFR is getting what LFR deserves. Bads playing with bads. Don't worry though, I'm sure Blizzard will make them 25 man scenarios (no roles needed) soon enough.

I think it's funny when people cry and moan about long queues because the real players won't carry them anymore.
    You seem to be quite full of yourself, isn't it?

Not everybody who is running lfr can be considered bad..... In almost every run i see people bragging how they downed the boss on normal or hc..... I read people saying: "well it is lfr, what do you expect?"... lfr = looking for retards and so on and so on and so on....

While these people are running lfr at that same moment! If lfr = looking for retard... and they where that awesome, devine player.. how come lfr found them?

LFR is for people who can't commit to a schedule or for people who don;t have the time for endless whiping before getting a boss down.
    It is for a different type of player who, just as anyone else, wants to get his characters going and progressing.. nothing new here.

If you don't like that type of playing... well that is okay, but don't start calling people bad, just because they don't choose to live and breath in a virtual world, which can be turned on and off with just a knob! Nobody is forcing you to run lfr with those "bads", correct? You choose it, because in all of your awesomeness and devine skills to use keybinds or press knobs on a keyboard, while reading what dbm says you to do, just want 1 or more pieces of gear/items which are easily obtainable.

So I suggest you just keep quiet and run that lfr untill you get all the pieces you want.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beefster View Post

then u get in and still no tanks 1 hr more so far 3 hours

pic link<https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...54713145_o.jpg
    3 dps warriors, 2 dps dks, no tanks, hmm...
    Clearly this is Blizzard's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamerlane2 View Post
    3 dps warriors, 2 dps dks, no tanks, hmm...
    Clearly this is Blizzard's fault.
    Completely this, reroll tank and healer for your duo and enjoy the instant queues whenever the hell you want. I'm going to guess your answer would be some form of, "We don't want to tank or heal." Then the logical response response is enjoy your queue times. People not wanting to tank or heal is the reason why queues are long, refusing to consider those roles means you are adding to the problem. As many have said late in the week can be slow simply because a lot of people have already completed LFR.

Or you could just add to the problem, complain about problem and ignore solid advice on do it earlier in the week while blaming Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    You seem to be quite full of yourself, isn't it?

Not everybody who is running lfr can be considered bad..... In almost every run i see people bragging how they downed the boss on normal or hc..... I read people saying: "well it is lfr, what do you expect?"... lfr = looking for retards and so on and so on and so on....

While these people are running lfr at that same moment! If lfr = looking for retard... and they where that awesome, devine player.. how come lfr found them?

LFR is for people who can't commit to a schedule or for people who don;t have the time for endless whiping before getting a boss down.
    It is for a different type of player who, just as anyone else, wants to get his characters going and progressing.. nothing new here.

If you don't like that type of playing... well that is okay, but don't start calling people bad, just because they don't choose to live and breath in a virtual world, which can be turned on and off with just a knob! Nobody is forcing you to run lfr with those "bads", correct? You choose it, because in all of your awesomeness and devine skills to use keybinds or press knobs on a keyboard, while reading what dbm says you to do, just want 1 or more pieces of gear/items which are easily obtainable.
    They are right. Most people in LFR are bad. Im not saying all are bad, just most. The good players that go into LFR are easily spotted because they are usually way ahead on dps, or heals, or is the tank not dieing to standing in the big giant puddle of fire. Most good players that go in there go to help supplement their gear. Get items they need to help out their main raid because, well, they are willing to put the time into their characters to do that. I wont even tank LFR anymore. After being booted for asking for them to boot the afk tank, just for them to immediately boot me, they can enjoy their long queues. Any time I try lfr recently, it just fails hard. People stand in stupid things, wont heal, decide its fun to afk dps, or not pay attention. There are always those dead guys who were dead for the long time.

In short, the vast majority of lfr players are bad. If they are good, they are easily seen. But the good ones simply cannot compensate for the amount of bads, afkers, and dont cares in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Museigen View Post
    Completely this, reroll tank and healer for your duo and enjoy the instant queues whenever the hell you want. I'm going to guess your answer would be some form of, "We don't want to tank or heal." Then the logical response response is enjoy your queue times. People not wanting to tank or heal is the reason why queues are long, refusing to consider those roles means you are adding to the problem. As many have said late in the week can be slow simply because a lot of people have already completed LFR.

Or you could just add to the problem, complain about problem and ignore solid advice on do it earlier in the week while blaming Blizzard.
    No one wants to tank lfr. That's the problem. The amount of tanks wanting to tank lfr is getting smaller. They just go dps and let someone else do it. Between the lfr bads yelling at a tank for asking advice, and the same bads making the experince horrible by not even dpsing, its just not worth it. There are a few good people that will actually help, but mostly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    Keep in mind that without LFR funneling people into raids, participation will fall off a cliff and result in smaller, less elaborate raids in the future. Which could be what you want, but to many people who "love raids" hate LFR without knowing it keeps those raids in business.

Not following the logic here. I have no problem with people doing LFR but I certainly don't need them. Also LFR didn't even exist until Cataclysm which many players consider the low point of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    Keep in mind that without LFR funneling people into raids, participation will fall off a cliff and result in smaller, less elaborate raids in the future. Which could be what you want, but to many people who "love raids" hate LFR without knowing it keeps those raids in business.
    Keep in mind that Nope. Lich king was really hard. Didn't have LFR. Raids were in business long before LFR, and will continue to be if LFR was removed. Elaborate mechanics in all, since a lot of the more complex mechanics dont make it into LFR to begin with.

2 hr+ wait time.

Yep... LFR is dying and that is good.

Yeah, at 3 am it MIGHT be a little problematic to find a group, especially since evrybody´s done for the week since forever. I could coonstruct 29 h long queues as well, but it´s certainly not blizzards fault, as long as they can´t force people to queue. How about applying some common sense? Pointless thread.