10+ Year Old Account

Blackfuse conveyor belt WW

May be a dumb question... probably is...

How is transcendence used to get on belt everytime?
    Last edited by Buju; 2013-10-28 at 04:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't WWed on this fight, though I'd assume that:

1. Go up on first pipe
    2. Immediately drop a trans spirit upon arrival
    3. Kill weapon
    4. Jump down like usual
    5. When good to go back up, use trans transfer
    6. Repeat 2-5 till blackfuse dead

Luckily I did it yesterday!

1. Go up with Group 1
    2. Place your Spirit on the left side of the conveyor belt (to provide Line of Sight)
    3. Jump down after the second Laserwall or stick close to the third laser wall. DON'T USE THE PIPES TO EXIT! The spirit disappears, the only way to leave the conveyor belt is to jump down via Flying Serpent Kick for example or to be pulled down from the boss!
    4. Run to the pipes (don't use them of course) and switch places with your Transcendence Spirit to assist Group 2.
    5. Repeat
    Last edited by Golforth; 2013-10-28 at 08:01 AM.

I've soloed conveyor last night (10m normal).
    worldoflogz: /reports/72u9rydj45dylogf/sum/damageDone/?s=1704&e=1953

You should glyph transcendance: it can and will disappear due to length of the conveyor being quite big.

Actual mechanics is easy: every odd wave (1,3,5,...) you enter the tube, face conveyor entry, strafe left a few steps and cast your spirit. Kill designated mob and use exit-pipes/FSK to exit the belt. Don't miss the pipe by jumping though, it's deadly (: Just stoll in like a boss.
    Every even wave (2,4,6,...) you come near the enty pipes and use Transcendence to teleport ontop of the belt. Do the killing, exit the way you prefer.
    60s debuff that prevents you from entering tubes twice in a row will fall off, because you haven't used the tube to enter.

As far as soloing it goes - you should prepot before jumping in and save TB on the first wave (don't forget to use up chi brew). Ass soon as you jumped off, go hit the boss to get even more TB stacks and save up 4 chi to win 2 GCD's. I find it easy to have 8+ TB ready on every wave (aside from 1'st). If somehow you are out of luck and have less, use your second potion, that should be enough of a kick.
    Xuen also comes in handy (and you have no use for RJW anyways). But it seems that he glitches a little while he chases disassebled weapons and you shouldn't expect him to be as awesome as he should be.

Transcendence Glyph doesn't increase the range anymore, the cooldown is just 10 instead of 15 seconds or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golforth View Post
    Transcendence Glyph doesn't increase the range anymore, the cooldown is just 10 instead of 15 seconds or something.
    I wish they would change this glyph to make your beacon static like Warlocks. That or no cast time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for heads up guys. Doing it on 25H with 2 hunters. Got the swing of it last night. Again, thanks for the pro tips gang!

I'm also doing it on 25H...you should get one of your warlocks to place a demonic gateway from where you guys are landing after being pulled down to the pipes where you jump in/use transcendence. Use Diffuse Magic while using the portal and touch of karma as soon as you're on the conveyor belt. The overcharged laser is pretty annoying for the conveyor group.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    I wish they would change this glyph to make your beacon static like Warlocks. That or no cast time.
    Having played a lock before, I still remember the first time when I really noticed the difference.
    Elegon, I'm continuing to DPS him while our raid leader reminds everybody to get away from the platform. Me: "don't worry guys, this is free DPS, I have my monk port readyyyyyyyyyyy" *poof* *dead*