Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    [Nerf Engineering] Simply turn 25H Blackfuse into 25N Malkorok EASILY.

    One simple Belt Enchant turned Spider Mine into dumbass. (60s CD and 3s stun, no decrease).
    Assembley Line -- 6-7 DPS
    NO FIRE, NO LASER, DAMN missile.
    I think hotfix coming soon.

    proof video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQQ0pi76trg
    Last edited by MapleEve; 2013-10-29 at 05:55 AM. Reason: added video

  2. #2
    what are you talking about?.. And do we really need 2 threads about this?.. >.<'
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

  3. #3
    Personal Electromagnetic Pulse Generator
    EMP to stun all machines. No DECREASE.

  4. #4
    Immortal Raiju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,221
    Ha, yeah that seems a bit bad if you go through the effort of getting enough engineers. Because it's Blackfuse I guess it's probably worth stomping on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Ha, yeah that seems a bit bad if you go through the effort of getting enough engineers. Because it's Blackfuse I guess it's probably worth stomping on...
    why "enough"?
    how long for one wave?
    cooldown is just 60s, you just need 5 man use this to stun all add-mobs into death.
    Then no fire, no laser, HEROIC blackfuse turns from most difficulty to the most easy one.

  6. #6
    Are you sure the laser is stunnable lol? I know the mines are but they're actually on the platform.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Telefonorm View Post
    Are you sure the laser is stunnable lol? I know the mines are but they're actually on the platform.
    I mean stun the mine when they are tracing their target. then AOE to die ealisy.
    Heoric Blackfuse is the hardest because you need to kill mine and left laser to give you fire. LIKE MIMIRON.
    This STUN just make Heroic blackfuse into Normal mode.

  8. #8
    Immortal Raiju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    why "enough"?
    how long for one wave?
    cooldown is just 60s, you just need 5 man use this to stun all add-mobs into death.
    Then no fire, no laser, HEROIC blackfuse turns from most difficulty to the most easy one.
    Given engi isn't strongest anymore for a lot of specs, 5 is quite a few. People rerolling back to engi etc.

    I agree it should be nerfed, I just doubt many will go so far to try and cheese the fight regardless unless they happen to have 5~ engineers on hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

  9. #9
    Nice clever use of game mechanics there, nothing to hotfix here its not like everyone has engineering.

  10. #10
    Hmm.. Cannot you use regular AoE stuns on those as well? Like lock stun, leg sweep, shockwaves, rushing oxes etc?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    I mean stun the mine when they are tracing their target. then AOE to die ealisy.
    Heoric Blackfuse is the hardest because you need to kill mine and left laser to give you fire. LIKE MIMIRON.
    This STUN just make Heroic blackfuse into Normal mode.
    What's the big deal with that? The EMP will break as soon as the mines are damaged and the mines can be rooted by other means too...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Hmm.. Cannot you use regular AoE stuns on those as well? Like lock stun, leg sweep, shockwaves, rushing oxes etc?...
    Yes, but the difference is they have diminishing returns, the engineering stun has not.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    What's the big deal with that? The EMP will break as soon as the mines are damaged and the mines can be rooted by other means too...
    NO, the damage will not break the stun when you use EMP.
    And EMP stun is 15-YARDS AoE.
    Last edited by MapleEve; 2013-10-28 at 09:52 AM.

  14. #14
    Even with a raid full of engineers, I'm pretty sure Siegecrafter is still one of the most difficult encounters in SoO. Maybe Blood Legion and Method didn't have the dedication to have raiders switch professions, along with everybody else, since apparently everybody gets stuck on it for a while.

    Perhaps you're exaggerating.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Even with a raid full of engineers, I'm pretty sure Siegecrafter is still one of the most difficult encounters in SoO. Maybe Blood Legion and Method didn't have the dedication to have raiders switch professions, along with everybody else, since apparently everybody gets stuck on it for a while.

    Perhaps you're exaggerating.
    I'm serious man.
    My team stuck on this S**T for about 200 wipes. 5 Assembly Line DPS.
    When we switch to this one we have 7 Assembly Line DPS. And the BOSS is like a training stake.
    With 2 wipes of try we made it easily. Even 1 DPS died on Assembly Line in wave 7.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    I'm serious man.
    My team stuck on this S**T for about 200 wipes. 5 Assembly Line DPS.
    When we switch to this one we have 7 Assembly Line DPS. And the BOSS is like a training stake.
    With 2 wipes of try we made it easily. Even 1 DPS died on Assembly Line in wave 7.
    So with over 200 wipes, your guild managed to kill it, so it's too easy?

    Also, lets not pretend there aren't other methods of controlling the mines. Ursol's Vortex, survival hunter's entrapment, shadowfury, leg sweep - and a lot of other things. Ursol's is only a 1 min cd, and completely prevents them from escaping for 10 seconds. (instead of stunning them for 3)

    What's the problem?

    Also, I'm pretty sure controlling the mines isn't the most difficult part of the encounter; but it may have been the one that your raid was having a hard time consistently handling.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2013-10-28 at 10:18 AM.

  17. #17
    The mines are the easiest part of the boss. I fail to see how this makes the boss faceroll.

    You still have to deal with all of the other mechanics which are the real hard mechanics of the fight. I would love to see your WoL where you send 7 DPS onto every belt and kill the boss.

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Show me on the doll where the EMP belt...

  20. #20
    [00:46:41.603] Havokx casts Electromagnetic Pulse
    [00:46:41.603] Havokx Electromagnetic Pulse Siegecrafter Blackfuse Immune
    [00:46:41.603] Havokx Electromagnetic Pulse Automated Shredder Immune
    [00:46:41.603] Havokx Electromagnetic Pulse Activated Laser Turret Immune
    [00:46:41.837] Overcharged Crawler Mine afflicted by Electromagnetic Pulse from Havokx
    [00:46:41.837] Crawler Mine afflicted by Electromagnetic Pulse from Havokx
    [00:46:41.837] Crawler Mine afflicted by Electromagnetic Pulse from Havokx
    [00:46:41.837] Crawler Mine afflicted by Electromagnetic Pulse from Havokx
    [00:46:41.837] Crawler Mine afflicted by Electromagnetic Pulse from Havokx
    [00:46:44.199] Havokx's Electromagnetic Pulse fades from Crawler Mine
    [00:46:44.813] Havokx's Electromagnetic Pulse fades from Overcharged Crawler Mine
    [00:46:44.813] Havokx's Electromagnetic Pulse fades from Crawler Mine
    [00:46:44.841] Havokx's Electromagnetic Pulse fades from Crawler Mine
    [00:46:44.842] Havokx's Electromagnetic Pulse fades from Crawler Mine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •