10+ Year Old Account

What do you think will blizz...

...allow us to trasmog in this expansion ugly legen back to something which we like more? I mean comon blizz I was always have enabled this option to see back since for almost every set I have back which perfect suit, and now I must stick with ugly back, or remove in option.So what do you think is that fair enough to blizz us allow to do that, or since its legen no chance

cheers

You will put your legendary cloak into the bank slot at the next expansion.Also if blizz allows you to transmog your cloak somehow,what you gonna do if your cloak procs and a spell or visual came out of nowhere ?

I actually would hope that the cloak proc wouldn't happen if xmoged. I personally wish there was an option to turn it off because its just an extra graphic on my screen. Heroic Malkorok is a great example of where is messes with you.

Deleted
    Well i would like to can transmog next cloaks. Mine one now have the perfect match to mine transmog

I care more about a hide shoulder option at this point.

I hope for a few things , like account wide honor (there i said it :P ) or visual effect disable option for weapon enchants (we all know why) and hopefully they will create a tab for tabards (even though they said they are working on it ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I hope for a few things , like account wide honor (there i said it :P ) or visual effect disable option for weapon enchants (we all know why) and hopefully they will create a tab for tabards (even though they said they are working on it ).
    i agree with the Visual Effect disable option for weapon enchants (Blizzard said that they are thinking about it but they are want to know if its better to be able to transmog enchants or turn them off/on... and the obvious answer is... BOTH!) and the tab for tabards... they take so many spaces in my bag (I also think they should add more archivement for tabard collectors -like if you get 75 tabards you get an amazing looking tabard-)