Help reach 1 million votes in USA Today Contest

Hello MMO Champ denziens,

My former HS Football coach is in the running for USA Today Best HS football and we are trying to hit 1 million votes! They say it can't be done with the little time that is left in the competition.

My little community has taken a hard hit from the current state of the coal industry and could really use something positive. We are going against and currently leading a community that has pumped a bit of cash into trying to win, buying discounts at restaurants for their voters, hosting a catered dinner for anyone that votes for over an hour and our local economy is just too devastated to shell out the kind of money to win this. We have had many sleepless nights and day long voting sessions just to keep close and now in the final hour may lose out to the money machine.

If you could please help us reach that 1 Million vote mark and vote Coach Haywood (G) <snip> of the Belfry Pirates as the Best High School Coach in America it would be much appreciated from this fellow gamer.

The competition isn't about merit, Haywood has the chops to be deserving and a pretty good resume.

<snip>

Philip Haywood 38 years Exp - 29 at Belfry High School
    364 Career wins - most in state of KY, 20th all time among active coaches
    8 State Title Appearances over 3 decades
    2 State Titles - The losses burn
    22 District Titles
    9 out of last 10 Regional Titles

Please take a moment and cast just one vote and help us reach 1 million
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-10-28 at 03:19 PM.

An amazing guy

<snip>
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-10-28 at 03:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should provide more information on all the other finalists so we can vote for the best candidate. This guy could Sandusky us some time in the next 20 years..I don't want that on my conscience.

The 3 videos I linked tell you about the man a lot. Only one coach has a chance to win other than Haywood with only 1 day to go.

He has a 5 year career 55 wins and 2 State Titles, name is Lynott. Their is a very deserving man named Rick Jones but his fans did not keep him in the competition

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Just because of this thread I will vote for another team.

No hard Feelings, but isnt that Advertising in some way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Mike Herrington
    Hart, Newhall, CA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Mike Herrington
    Hart, Newhall, CA
    Ah, of the Hart Indians.

<drops gas can and runs>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Just because of this thread I will vote for another team.
    yr so non conformist.

I'm just trying to find help anywhere I can guys. It's an uphill battle to say the least. I get it if some want to vote against since I ask for support for our coach but I had to try everything I could think of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    yr so non conformist.
    Not really, I a a bit offended by someone using this venue to advertise something like this. on top of that it is Sports and American Football which I have a personal grudge against.

My father was in the NFL, I hate my father, I hate all things about him to include Football.

Deleted
    I voted for option D out of spite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but this falls under advertising, which is against the forum rules. Closing.