Deleted

For Shadowed UF SPs out there

Hi there. I got a question for Shadowed Unit Frame users out here. I play with SWP bind to middle mouse button, and VT to one of the left side mouse buttons.
    I just started using today Shadowed and I noticed that on multi adds bosses it opens an useful unit frame to track bosses health and dots and all that kind of stuff. Problem is that clicking on the boss frame is not enough, because even if i have then that boss as target, it does not let me dot it until i actually move away the mouse cursor from the frame. This is pretty annoying and also a waste of time.

Is there a way to avoid this? I don't see why I actually have to move cursor away to actually dot a boss once i clicked on the frame.

Am i forced to use Clique? Thanks.

Certain addons, Will trigger an option to take all binds from the pointing input as long as they are being mouseover'd. I run into this while using healbot. If there's not an option to disable it, This is likely something you'll have to either bring up to the developer or find an alternative.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure

@mouseover macros work with Shadowed Unit Frames - but as Nestar mentioned it's probably an addon in there somewhere - SUF options are so verbose I don't even know them and I'm keeper of obscure wow-related knowledge like this.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    So you're saying that there's one addon I use that probably messes up and doesn't let me do it?
    Or it's actually how shadowed unit frames it's supposed to work?

Is there another unit frame that will open bosses frames (like 3 for fallen protectors + more for the adds summoned) with debuffs next to them so that i can actually just dot with mouse button while having the cursor over the frame?

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc84fe02c5ed; 2013-10-30 at 04:10 PM.

I'm using SUF as well, and I can click and and dot boss raid frames without the issues you're experiencing. I have no idea on how to fix your problem though - looked through SUF but wtfcomplicated

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I'm using SUF as well, and I can click and and dot boss raid frames without the issues you're experiencing. I have no idea on how to fix your problem though - looked through SUF but wtfcomplicated
    The problem is specifically with binds on mousebuttons. If you were to use a keyboard keybind it would work fine.