Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Updated models? No.

Giving Alliance HE's? Yes, on 3 of my 11 90's.

Nah, I wouldn't change, I love Night Elves and their lore. Though if they make them extremely unlikable (Doubt it) then maybe I'll switch to undead or human... Depending on how they look.

I might actually consider playing human, but as of now they look awful :c

Nah. The races I dislike won't be helped by a model update.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

They'd have to fix racials in the process, and they're too cowardly for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Depends how human females look after the model update I guess.
    mrgummage#2816 | Grand Marshal Hottage | Warlords of Draenor Beta Club
    ASUS N53SM : Intel i7 2.2Ghz (3.1Ghz Turbo) : 16GB DDR3 : Geforce GT 630M : Samsung 840 EVO 1TB : Windows 8.1 Pro

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    I'll stay true to my dwarf.
    Always.

Probably not. Unless the new models are extremely well done, than I just might on a few of my characters.

Depends on how they look, if like Tauren looks better than Orc, then yeah, I'll race change.

I guess it depends on the situation, although if Night Elves looked more epic I would probably race change everything to them. I love their lore and in turn love the race xD

I'd love to go worgen, I like the way they look and I wouldn't mind the 1% crit.. But fuck me their animations are awful.

Then again I don't expect them to get an update any time soon... sigh .
    Last edited by Raptor4life; 2013-10-28 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Strong females aren't called bitches, bitches are called bitches because they are bitches.

was once a male blood elf in my darker days. came into the light and went orc. NEVER GOING TO CHANGE
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Yes.

I have some alts I've gotten tired of playing because they're so ugly, so they're just sitting there waiting for model revamps. If/when things get updated, they could become anything.

Possibly. I'd like to play a female human but not in the state they are now.

No I like my character the way he looks right now. I really don't even want a new model. I think new character models are a waste of time and money by blizz.

I already know some characters I play would get changed eventually, so updated models would make the decision harder. Priest to Pandaren or Tauren, mage is a who-knows-what, and so on. But would it motivate me? Most certainly.

Not really, I have my list of loved races - this list is maybe being expanded towards orcs, currently levelling a little one. Else, my list has Blood Elves, Tauren, Goblin, Pandaren, Worgen, Human, Dwarf and Draenei.

And I will most likely have all my alts like that, though I have to admit that my majority of characters is Blood Elves.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

I'm very happy with my Night Elf. It suits me. Even if others are updated, I'm still not changing.
    Besides, I'm sure Night Elves will be the second Alliance race to be updated.

"Death has not taken from me, I have taken from Death itself"

If they made Tauren look better than Orcs (they aren't, currently, in my opinion), I would be very tempted.
    For the midcores:
    Quote Originally Posted by Uricidea View Post
    Needing the trappings of success to last forever is selfish and childish.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If you want Blizzard to make the game hard for you then you have to make your position the majority position. Oh wait, you don't want the majority in your sandbox because you want to be a special snowflake.... guess you are screwed.

Nope.

I don't really see why people claim it would. A lot of players already play the race they like, or are locked into a race due to the racials anyway.
    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

I'm expecting 7.0 revealed at Blizzcon. They want yearly expansions after all. If they don't reveal it, I'll be happy as it means Quality is still before Quantity in Irving.