Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Maybe? Not any of my dwarves or gnomes though.

Deleted
    I doubt it. I don't pick a race cause of the model, I usually pick it depending on racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    if draenei males update get a skinnier shoulder span, (thinner? not as wide, idk) I would finally role an alliance pally. Cause right now their shoulder width makes their arms look crazy stumpy. If they had a build closer to broken (in terms of shoulders, not other parts) I would find them to be less goofy. Which I would like, cause I like having a holy elephant mount
    the word you are looking for is 'narrower'

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, I wouldn't change races due to a minor visual upgrade

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe. Mostly what holds me back from race changing my main is racials. That Human rep racial is SUCH a godsent every time there is a new faction/rep.

To add to that, currently the choices for me Alliance side are Human, Gnome, Worgen, Dwarf. I'm Human allready, so if their model is completely awesome I'll stick to it anyway.

If it's not then:

I love the idea of Gnomes, and there should be more of them in the game, but I wouldn't want to play one.

Worgen won't get new models, and I heavily dislike their protruding snout.

Leaves Dwarves. I like Dwarves, but their racials are horrid. I'd happily play a Dwarf, even without the Human rep racial if they at least had *some* racial that made up for it. I don't care if it's a DPS upgrade or a quality of life upgrade, but anything better then the crap racials they have right now.

So yeah, unless there's a healthy rework of racials AND/OR the new Human models look horrid I probably won't change.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    the word you are looking for is 'narrower'
    yeah it is

I've been dying to race change but holding off to see new models.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    if they make male orcs look like garrosh i will gender swap all my male orcs to female orcs, i am not a fan of garrosh compared to vanilla orcs,

but i would like more detail and smoother animations

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

15+ Year Old Account
    very few of my characters are races I dislike the looks of, as many of them are not competative or high end characters, I was fine going with Aesthetics over a sub 1% performance increase.

I like to think that the updated models would make the models look better, so I'd likely stick with the races I already like the look and feel of. that being said if they comepletely screwed up a model update for one of my prefered races I possibly would be inclined to change to one I DID like

Possibly, yes. Especially if I happen to like the new model of some races I generally don't play because I can't stand the model. Human male is one. I'd actually like to have a male human character. It's just currently not possible because male humans in WoW look atrocious.

But in the end, I'll probably end up sticking with what I have because race change is definitely too expensive for my tastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I might race change an alt or two. I'd probably roll some more horde alts too.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Nah, I like Taurens too much, so I don't really care if Orcs get a model much earlier that's 10 times cooler than the final Tauren outcome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't think I'd change the race of any of my already made characters, but it might change what I pick in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah.

With the exception of my alliance shaman who is a panda because of supergood racial, all my characters are already what they are because I like that race.

But I also care less about the old models then a lot of people do.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    might go either way.

some might race change because their toon doesn't seem like the one they created several years /weeks ago.

some might race change because ''that particular race'' looks incredibly good (subjective, but understandable)

Nope, I'm sticking with (male) worgens. Xept for my rogue thats a nelf and I really cba changing... And my Druid who's always been and always will be a (female) nightelf. And Paladin and Shammy Drainai, because I don't like em enough to racechange them and I don't think I can make em into worgen even if I wanted to ^^*
    Part of the multi legendary crowd. Resto Drood from Silvermoon-EU Nesandur

Deleted
    if orcs looked more like thrall without the hunch, then I'd change almost all of my chars to orcs.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Updated models? No.

Giving Alliance HE's? Yes, on 3 of my 11 90's.

Nah, I wouldn't change, I love Night Elves and their lore. Though if they make them extremely unlikable (Doubt it) then maybe I'll switch to undead or human... Depending on how they look.

I might actually consider playing human, but as of now they look awful :c