Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Nah. The races I dislike won't be helped by a model update.

They'd have to fix racials in the process, and they're too cowardly for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends how human females look after the model update I guess.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll stay true to my dwarf.
    Always.

Probably not. Unless the new models are extremely well done, than I just might on a few of my characters.

Deleted
    Depends on how they look, if like Tauren looks better than Orc, then yeah, I'll race change.

Deleted
    I guess it depends on the situation, although if Night Elves looked more epic I would probably race change everything to them. I love their lore and in turn love the race xD

Deleted
    I'd love to go worgen, I like the way they look and I wouldn't mind the 1% crit.. But fuck me their animations are awful.

Then again I don't expect them to get an update any time soon... sigh .
    Last edited by mmoc74a3289bbe; 2013-10-28 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    was once a male blood elf in my darker days. came into the light and went orc. NEVER GOING TO CHANGE
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Yes.

I have some alts I've gotten tired of playing because they're so ugly, so they're just sitting there waiting for model revamps. If/when things get updated, they could become anything.

Possibly. I'd like to play a female human but not in the state they are now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I like my character the way he looks right now. I really don't even want a new model. I think new character models are a waste of time and money by blizz.

I already know some characters I play would get changed eventually, so updated models would make the decision harder. Priest to Pandaren or Tauren, mage is a who-knows-what, and so on. But would it motivate me? Most certainly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, I have my list of loved races - this list is maybe being expanded towards orcs, currently levelling a little one. Else, my list has Blood Elves, Tauren, Goblin, Pandaren, Worgen, Human, Dwarf and Draenei.

And I will most likely have all my alts like that, though I have to admit that my majority of characters is Blood Elves.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm very happy with my Night Elf. It suits me. Even if others are updated, I'm still not changing.
    Besides, I'm sure Night Elves will be the second Alliance race to be updated.

If they made Tauren look better than Orcs (they aren't, currently, in my opinion), I would be very tempted.
    For the midcores:
    Quote Originally Posted by Uricidea View Post
    Needing the trappings of success to last forever is selfish and childish.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If you want Blizzard to make the game hard for you then you have to make your position the majority position. Oh wait, you don't want the majority in your sandbox because you want to be a special snowflake.... guess you are screwed.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

I don't really see why people claim it would. A lot of players already play the race they like, or are locked into a race due to the racials anyway.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Maybe, if they totally screw up NEs, BEs, Draenei, Tauren and Worgen....which are pretty much the only races I play.

I LOVE the way these races look, esp. my little NE druid, she looks like me!!!!! It would deeply disappoint me if I couldn't play her anymore, I've grown too attached to the in-game version of me.

Such Vanity.

SUPER MEAT BOY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I know if Orcs got updated I would probably roll one
    Female Night Elves are the ultimate master race.

Updated models are just going to consolidate that fact.

Otherwise I'm going on a rampage.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Already have BE female, so don't think it will have impact