Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    If the humans get to look more like vrykul or if vry become playable otherwise im sticking with dwarves.
    this is why I've argued for Vrykul as a human sub-race group, the problem might be though that upgrading and making them available is nearly as much work as doing a new model, as you'd have to animate the face like you are doing. Also Vrykul also works as a new race and could even pass as the horde's "human" race, question is is it worth the invesment as a sub-race or better as a full race.

I am dying to roll a tauren.
    PvE is a minigame // Rerolled from affly to spriest after 8 years, thx pandaland changes

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Depends how human females look after the model update I guess.
    Exactly this. If they don't ruin the human female, eh, don't think so.

Well, I'm alliance and human male as well as human female to an extent are unrollable for me due to aesthetics. Same with night elf male. They all look retarded. Like super retarded.

I mostly play night elf female, pandaren, draenei and gnome and I wouldn't mind kind of liking them all. But human male... nope, not happening. Despite the best in-game /silly.
    Last edited by Laukkanen; 2013-10-29 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaz View Post
    Exactly this. If they don't ruin the human female, eh, don't think so.
    i don't understand this, you liked what hey did with human females firs titme round surely youcan trust them with the upgrade..afterall, as subjective as beauty maybe, most can agree that you can't get much worse than the current models, at least by todays standards of computer graphics, so the chacnes of them messing it up are well really small. and if push comes to shove, they can make the new models an optional thing you can turn off and turn off. turn off and you wona't be able to have sub-races though as they all use the new model

No. Better race abilities maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    i don't understand this, you liked what hey did with human females firs titme round surely youcan trust them with the upgrade..afterall, as subjective as beauty maybe, most can agree that you can't get much worse than the current models, at least by todays standards of computer graphics, so the chacnes of them messing it up are well really small. and if push comes to shove, they can make the new models an optional thing you can turn off and turn off. turn off and you wona't be able to have sub-races though as they all use the new model
    I do indeed like the models that where made in 2005, or somewhere around that time, but that was by the developer team then. Both the developer team and the development philosophy have changed much since then. So they can take a different direction now (I don't expect it, but I do recognize the possibility).