Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    RPG's never been canon to WoW until the game confirms the information.

As for the Zandalari, I highly doubt we've seen a fraction of their actual forces, especially since most of what we faced on IoT was Farakki, Amani, Drakkari, and Gurubashi. There were very few Zandalari on the Isle of Thunder. And besides, that invasion had to come from somewhere...
    Kinda missing the point though. I dont want to fight the Zandalari. With Vol'jin becoming the leader of the Horde, we're in a perfect spot to offer them a new place in the world, in a new empire. Yes, they lost everything they had, and they're desperate to search for something new, but now they can have it, served on a silver platter!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    Kinda missing the point though. I dont want to fight the Zandalari. With Vol'jin becoming the leader of the Horde, we're in a perfect spot to offer them a new place in the world, in a new empire. Yes, they lost everything they had, and they're desperate to search for something new, but now they can have it, served on a silver platter!
    I'm not saying fight them; I'm just saying that the Zandalari have now lost most of the allies they gathered during the Cataclysm. We destroyed their last hopes of using the other tribes, so it's just them left. Sure, maybe we (being as players, since I don't play Horde) ally with them to bring down Zul. I'd like it (especially if they sneak a Ghostbusters reference in there... "There is no Rastakhan, only Zul."). It would also bring around a chance to have a wider variety of troll appearances - the Darkspear are cool and all, but I'd rather play another type of troll.

Deleted
    I'm not saying fight them; I'm just saying that the Zandalari have now lost most of the allies they gathered during the Cataclysm. We destroyed their last hopes of using the other tribes, so it's just them left. Sure, maybe we (being as players, since I don't play Horde) ally with them to bring down Zul. I'd like it (especially if they sneak a Ghostbusters reference in there... "There is no Rastakhan, only Zul."). It would also bring around a chance to have a wider variety of troll appearances - the Darkspear are cool and all, but I'd rather play another type of troll.
    I think we can all agree we've seen our fair share of Trolls in recent expansions, although I can see where Gozzu is coming from, Vol'jin could unite all the remaining troll tribes to join the horde, and therefore strengthen the horde for the (imminent) legion invasion
    Last edited by mmoc27a4f0fc2b; 2013-10-28 at 07:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    I think we can all agree we've seen our fair share of Trolls in recent expansions, although I can see where Gozzu is coming from, Vol'jin could unite all the remaining troll tribes to join the horde, and therefore strengthen the horde for the (imminent) legion invasion
    It's not WoW without troll related content. =P

Deleted
    It's not WoW without troll related content. =P
    True, true. I do like trolls but I think some other races are in need of love atm, draenei for example.

Deleted
    When it's announced, they'll all come out in pirate costumes on stage and say "It's going to be the south Seas expansion....why?? Because it Arrhhhhhhhh!"

I just think it'd be really stupid to not take the opportunity. Sure, Zul has predicted the end of the world, but why not join one of the strongest factions on the planet and try to fix things, instead of getting killed by throwing a fit.
    It'd just be bad writing. And yes, im a big fan of trolls, and i think that killing off all the tribes would be a bit like killing off every single dwarf outside of Ironforge.

I look forward to Pirates and Old Gods lets hope for some good news in the upcoming weeks!.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    I just think it'd be really stupid to not take the opportunity. Sure, Zul has predicted the end of the world, but why not join one of the strongest factions on the planet and try to fix things, instead of getting killed by throwing a fit.
    It'd just be bad writing. And yes, im a big fan of trolls, and i think that killing off all the tribes would be a bit like killing off every single dwarf outside of Ironforge.
    Yeah, it probably would've made more sense for all troll tribes to join the horde :P I do sometimes wonder why Zul went on a tangent and decided to kill everyone just to "restore the troll empire" instead of doing the obvious choice of joining the mightier faction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it probably would've made more sense for all troll tribes to join the horde :P I do sometimes wonder why Zul went on a tangent and decided to kill everyone just to "restore the troll empire" instead of doing the obvious choice of joining the mightier faction.
    Because Zul isn't actually a troll, but a Legion infiltrator, intent on using the trolls to help weaken Azeroth before the inevitable next invasion.

Deleted
    Because Zul isn't actually a troll, but a Legion infiltrator, intent on using the trolls to help weaken Azeroth before the inevitable next invasion.
    In before "OLD GODS DID IT!!!" from someone else. This may be the reason though, sounds plausible in my mind

In before "OLD GODS DID IT!!!" from someone else. This may be the reason though, sounds plausible in my mind
    Aw shit, i hadnt even thought of that. So what, now the Zandalari are the new Old God servants? Got tired of insects i suppose.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    could be the new nightmare lord.

or avatar of n'zoth? like sara in ulduar

Honestly in my opinion I think it would be cool if we fight Azshara and Kil'Jaeden in the same expansion and Sargeras and N'Zoth in the same expansion. Both Azshara and Kil' Jaeden are very similar in terms of power and same can be said with N'Zoth and Sargeras.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Deleted
    The rift underwater zones + south sea islands + maybe some roft of aln zone + Kezan for Horde and Kul Tiras for Alliance. as a base of operations

Azshara with nagas + captured Neptulon minions + N'zoth and his minions + other sea creatures like makrura or murloc + bloodsail buccaneers + maybe some Highborn Azshara loyalists(imagine that they capture with some help Darnassus and we got to reclaim it in raid) as villians

hell yes! hope it will be the truth!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    could be the new nightmare lord.

or avatar of n'zoth? like sara in ulduar
    I like to think Sara was all in our minds, and I'd rather the trolls be deceived by an actual member of the Legion (like happened with the Scarlet Crusade and the Scarlet Onslaught) as a precursor for the invasion. After all, it makes sense - it's how they operate. They send people ahead of time to destabilize and weaken for the oncoming storm.

I await when Blizzcon reveals an expansion nobody saw coming, and just leaves people with a blank "huh...?" as they explain where and why we're going/doing something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I await when Blizzcon reveals an expansion nobody saw coming, and just leaves people with a blank "huh...?" as they explain where and why we're going/doing something.
    I'm sure someone sees the expansion coming. It just won't be the expansion the majority expect, most likely.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was the wrong name but the right idea. I still don't think it was a leak, just a good guess.

People need to stop being so hung up on names.

I'm sure someone sees the expansion coming. It just won't be the expansion the majority expect, most likely.
    What if it isnt Burning Legion, Dark Below, Time Travel, Emerald Dream or South Seas? What if its even more outfield than Pandaria? I'm not pledging myself towards any expansion because I'd hate to set myself up for disappointment.