Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why isnt there one that is just about stating their opinion. I try to be smart about what I say but I dont correct others. I dont troll or hate(cant promise this one all the time). I simply say whats on my mind and maybe Im wrong about some of the things I say but its just what I think about the subject and I dont usually comment on a subject I dont like or would have something nasty to say. Judging by what I just stated Im not sure what category I fit here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    That you are.
    I always say, if you are going to be something, at least own up to it! lol

Nothing but the Whole Truther
    Gives larger explanations and context as replies to misleading posts where people state partial truths, misleading factoids or false logic in order to make a point. Even if there are only like 10 people who read those threads and they are all pretty dug into their views.

Deleted
    Can't really find one that fits me. Most peoples personalities and opinions annoy me on this site and I've pretty much labeled 90% of its users as neckbeards, try-hards and smartypants. Although I'm probably a bit of all 3 myself. Maybe "The self-righteous" is a fitting title

Definitely the Antagonizer, I'd be lying otherwise.