342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

269 78.65%
  • No

73 21.35%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    25% done, from the 8 original races+ 2 tbc races= 10 races X 2= 20 total character models
    25% of 20 is 5, so atleast 2 races completely done and one race with either male or female finished.
    Although it would make sense to release new characters from the most popular races I don't know why they started of at Dwarfs, but they said they would be moving on to humans and orcs after, so either 2 of those are completely done.

Or Blizz could completely troll and say that 25% completion but worked on every race so no race actually ready just updated.
    Let me put it to you this way: the ONLY reason I never rolled a dwarf is because they look so bad. Maybethe update will change this

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    And 5 seconds after that you'll see "Dance studio"
    I see what you did there
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

As much as i want to see new models i dont think there will be any new info.

Most likely in typically Blizzard fashion, they got 75% done with the new models and then decided to scrap them all and start over.

I highly doubt it. Voted No.

Trolls - we've seen them in ToT Raid.
    Orcs - Thrall/Garrosh.
    Night Elves - Well of Eternity dungeon.
    Human - Varian/Jaina(?).

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    My guess is on the reveal cinematic we'd have some race wearing a helmet, only to take it off revealing A BEAUTIFUL HI-RES FACE
    That would be legit

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Orcs - Thrall/Garrosh.
    Human - Varian/Jaina(?).
    Trolls- Those were NElf skeletons, try again
    Orcs - Garrosh, not Thrall.
    Night Elves - Not a new model, just updated skins.
    Human - Fuck. No.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Orcs - Thrall/Garrosh.
    Human - Varian/Jaina(?).
    You may like to know we've been straight up told this is not true by Blizzard employees. The Trolls are not indicative of the updated player models at all.
    They will be more than polished, they will be reanimated to have more personality and expressive movement than they already do, on par with the Pandaren and Goblin and Worgen models. Thrall and Garrosh are closer, but your other examples are just subtle tweaks.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

I could imagine we might be lucky enough to see a least a little something, but not gonna get my hopes up.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    I can't recall how they said they are approaching the revamps but say they have teams doing every race, as opposed to one race at a time, they arguable could have one of each particular race/gender complete to showcase which would be great for a preview. If not it'd be nice to see everything they've got done so far for critique.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Independence Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    I've been thinking this the entire time People underestimate Blizzard's fooling skills.
    Well to be fair they did say the models were 25% done. That doesn't have to mean every model is 25% done. It could mean that 25% of all the models are done and the other 75% are near completion but not 100% finished.
    Send me a PM and suggest a forum avatar based on my title, Immortal.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Or maybe its 25% of every model in the game.

With player models completely finished.