Need inspiration for final paper (college)

Hey guys, I'm gonna write my final paper (idk how it's called in English). It's a physics paper, 15 pages. I just have no idea what topic would be interesting to write about. It can be anything from particle physics to special relativity or Newton's laws. I need to have chosen a topic/subject (this is why i didnt write a paper in English) before wednesday. Any help is appreciated.
    If anyone got an interesting topic I would LOVE to hear suggestions. Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is the advice I got when I hit my final semester and had to do that for Geography. Go back through all the classes you took. Look for an interesting subject you want to explore more of. Look in the news to see if theres any event related to the field, ect.

Basically, research your brains out. I did my capstone on the distribution of the West Nile Virus in North Texas during the 2012 outbreak. Was really fun!

I'm really banking on my assignment being fun to write. If it's not, it's hell to go through the the grade follows. That's good advice, though. The professors have been really lazy with information this year, or atleast that's the impression I've gotten.