Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    they could be a star and put back the zulian tiger (as well as the raptor), i'm so over feeling like a special little snowflake for having the raptor that's now unobtainable and feel the need to scratch my almost 8 year itch to have that tiger too.

oh, and corrupted ashbringer as has already been said. definitely.
    "A warning has been given. Their fate is now their own"

Either Corrupted Ashbringer

or

Black / Plague Protodrakes, I dont care if we had to do something current content to do them, I just want them had the chance to join the achievement team instead of the progress team back in the start of wrath, I didn't think they'd ever be removed so yea missed my chance annoyingly

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    http://s14.postimg.org/ipny9l2pd/Wo_...512_181633.jpg

Assuming that this photo isn't faked somehow, it would appear it *can* show up on the BMAH. Although the text for the item does look sorta odd... could be the quality of the screenshot, could be faked, *shrug* no real way I knowing I guess.

But yeah, I'd like if atiesh was in the game. Kara would be such a convenient place to port to to get to some places in eastern kingdoms.
    Can't see the screenshot at the moment due to annoying site-restrictions at work, BUT, i've seen several cases where DK's (and other classes) have a transmogged Corrupted Ashbringer - but the transmogged item is almost always a WoTLK standard rare quality item.

As far as i'm aware, there was a bug for some time where if you knew someone who obtained a legit CA, you could mog a sword (in most cases it was a troll butcherer) and trade it over to any 2h sword user (counting that they had been in the same party when the item dropped).
    Last edited by Kanx; 2013-10-29 at 04:32 PM.
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)
    Amputechture - Protection Paladin (Armory)
    Absolved [5/13HC] - No longer raiding

Maul Of The Redeemed Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Kanx View Post
    Can't see the screenshot at the moment due to annoying site-restrictions at work, BUT, i've seen several cases where DK's (and other classes) have a transmogged Corrupted Ashbringer - but the transmogged item is almost always a WoTLK standard rare quality item. As far as i'm aware, there was a bug for some time where if you knew someone who obtained a legit CA, you could mog a BoE (in most cases it was a troll butcherer) and trade it over to any 2h sword user.
    tbh a bug with xmog makes more sense than it being on the BMAH. I'd love just to see this weapon in game more often. I think I've seen it once since xmog was added to the game... granted I don't play on high pop servers.

This thing. It's really simple but looks awesome.

Regarding corrupted Ashbringer and my previous post, here is a case of where i've seen this done.

Not the best example, as this toon has clearly completed Naxx40 based on their t3 ring. However i just wanted to illustrate the case of low-level swords being able to be mogged.
    Last edited by Kanx; 2013-10-29 at 04:45 PM.
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)
    Amputechture - Protection Paladin (Armory)
    Absolved [5/13HC] - No longer raiding

Barov servant caller

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-93/

i would -kill to get this set + the offset items again..

i was an idiot and deleted them back when i got my wrathful set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    http://s14.postimg.org/ipny9l2pd/Wo_...512_181633.jpg

Assuming that this photo isn't faked somehow, it would appear it *can* show up on the BMAH. Although the text for the item does look sorta odd... could be the quality of the screenshot, could be faked, *shrug* no real way I knowing I guess.

But yeah, I'd like if atiesh was in the game. Kara would be such a convenient place to port to to get to some places in eastern kingdoms.
    im almost 100% sure thats a fake, the simplest reason; its 6:10 ingame for the picture taker

there's no way in HELL that no one would've bid anything on it by that time

Linken's Sword of Mastery from the old Un'goro questline.

I had that sword on my Warlock and I was looking forward to using it for transmogrifying, but I just noticed I don't have it anymore since I got hacked many years ago and I never got it reimbursed. And if I'm not mistaken, no other swords in the game use the same model. And I also believe it is now gone with the Cataclysm revamp of the old world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    im almost 100% sure thats a fake, the simplest reason; its 6:10 ingame for the picture taker

there's no way in HELL that no one would've bid anything on it by that time
    That doesn't mean anything. It could be a low populated realm or the time could be 6:10 in the morning.

Furious Gladiator's Bonecracker, or any of the maces that look like that. The Thunder Bluff quartermaster dual wields weapons similar to it, and I didn't know they existed till they were gone. :c

Brewmaster
    Arcanite Ripper
    - The guitar sword

naxxramas glory of the raider mounts; wotlk arena weapons; old quest rewards; old class abilities that were removed as glyphs
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

The Patient
    The Reins of the Ancient Frostsaber http://www.wowhead.com/item=12302/#comments

I'm gonna have to go with Benediction.
    WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator

Benediction/Anathema, for Priest players post Wrath.
    "Not one moment for granted". - Steve Cortez

Currently playing World of Warcraft and the Mass Effect trilogy. Not at the same time, of course. I'm not an octopus.