Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    ok patch is live but i dont have murkalot yet, i do have the ticket on my acc ..... what am i missing ? :O
    I'd like to know this too, where is my pet ?????
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

Only me have a 112 battle.net error in 32 bit version?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    ok patch is live but i dont have murkalot yet, i do have the ticket on my acc ..... what am i missing ? :O
    Just because its live does not mean you'll receve it yet.

Normally the blizzcon pets are not 'handed out' till blizzcon starts. You'll need to be patient.
    Now, I can't remember if you get it durring or after blizzcon, but I'm pretty sure its after.

Alicemalice / Àlíce - Moonguard // Twitter // Mobafire // Tumblr

You do get the pet during the Blizzcon. I got murkablo immeadiatelyafter buying the ticket while Blizzcon had started a few hours ago.

Am I blind or did they forget to add the Recruit a Friend thing in- game? Can not find it currently

Edit: Nevermind, I should have read the previous posts!
    Last edited by Vogelweide; 2013-10-30 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    For Murkalot, What if your ticket is on someone elses account? A friend of mine bought my ticket for me when they went on sale. How would I obtain the pet if I don't have it on my account?
    For a physical Blizzcon ticket, you should receive a card in your goody bag with a claim code for it. Virtual Ticket, the pet is attached to the account that it was purchased on.

The Patient
    I bought the virtuell ticket 23/10 but havent recieved any ingame pet or anything.

Do you just get it in the inbox or do i need to claim it somehow?

where do i find RaF inside my wow? or havent it come live yet?

Thank you guys for keeping us informed of current changes and such..... keep up the amazing work.