Hero Class concept, Peon/Worker

Long have the appressed waited their turn to rule, whilst being abused by the masses. The time has finally come for the Peon/Worker to take the lead re-inventing what it means to be a true Hero Class.

Due to their mass exposure to all classes, races, and skill sets; Peons/Workers have secretly honed the ability to train into any two, of the current class specializations. Unlocked at LvL 100, and only after completing max level on each class WoW has to offer will you unlock the Peon/Worker. Your hard work will not go un-rewarded, as once you gain access to This new Hero Class, all hell will break lose in Azeroth.

Just Imagine Resto/Disc spec, cast power word shield then rejuvenation and stand idly by lol, while your oppressors attempt to kill you.

Or try the Affliction/Dk the power to cause death on massive scales.

Some highlights include the following:

We will Never Forget- Class Quest. The peons/workers have been keeping logs on their abusers over the years. With the collective help of the Peon/worker brotherhoods, you now gain access to a list of players to unleash your revenge on. Similar to a bounty system, During this weekly quest Peons/Workers gain a random list of Players/Npc's to track down and kill. Resets weekly

Shake Down- Racial. Due to Peons/Workers basically building everything across Azeroth, they know all the hidden secrets and weak points of all Major Cities and Towns. Having the goods on all Npc's and knowing the Political infrastructures, Peons/Workers gain the innate ability to leverage most NPC’s for their benefit. Peons can now force the auctioneers to fork over 1% of the daily intake of Auction House gold Cuts or suffer the wrath of total destruction. Workers, also gain this ability but through there loyalty and dedication to the Alliance with the strength of Political pull.

New Faction. The Peons/Workers become the 3rd faction we all have been longing for. A true Underground Nuetral foundation, Peons/Workers have gained the ability through their dealings across Azeroth to access both Alliance and Horde cities. This includes AH's and cross faction trading.

More to come.....

Me not that kind of orc!

Well, that's certainly an interesting class concept.

Kinda obvious but I'll inform you before other people tear into this harder... Blizzard will not be making an overpowered superfaction for people who have invested a ridiculous amount of time leveling alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    Kinda obvious but I'll inform you before other people tear into this harder... Blizzard will not be making an overpowered superfaction for people who have invested a ridiculous amount of time leveling alts.
    Doesn't mean it's not a bad idea.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    More work?!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Yes?"
    "Me busy, leave me alone!"
    "Me not that kind of orc!"
    "Work, work"
    "Okie Dokie"
    "Something need doing?"
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Would play.

Deleted
    Working class hero?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    not gonna make an overpowered class, its why they nerfed death knights

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    not gonna make an overpowered class, its why they nerfed death knights
    true, but I was going for something completly out of the box

What is it?
    More work?
    Off I go then.